Cowboys interested in Brandon Aiyuk

mcmvp

Reaction score
Something happened in that locker room, it’s undeniable. How big of a part he played, who knows? But that team absolutely self destructed and a bunch of players spoke out during it.
Of course something happened…they hired two first time ever coordinators and expected it not to be a problem. Players definitely spoke out against them after it became predictable, and they probably tried their best to keep it in house.

Sorry, but it’s a very lazy analysis to use the diva WR excuse every single time something seems to go wrong. Using that logic is no better than clickbait journalism (which it seems everybody complains about).

Havic

Reaction score
Of course something happened…they hired two first time ever coordinators and expected it not to be a problem. Players definitely spoke out against them after it became predictable, and they probably tried their best to keep it in house.

Sorry, but it’s a very lazy analysis to use the diva WR excuse every single time something seems to go wrong. Using that logic is no better than clickbait journalism (which it seems everybody complains about).
If Philly GM knows something the public doesn't, they will make this trade imo.

exciter

Reaction score

So we’re interested in 2 receivers making 25-30 million average per year when still trying to figure out one?
Some stuff is so silly and obviously nonsense and gibberish to to point it’s not worth reposting here!

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Right. We already have a guy who needs to get paid at WR. Let's add another! Aiyuk is a very good WR but he's also in an offense where you have Deebo, McCaffrey, and Kittles. His numbers were great last year but some of that is because Deebo missed time as was playing hurt a lot. Deebo got paid, so they likely squat on Aiyuk and let him walk next year.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Something happened in that locker room, it’s undeniable. How big of a part he played, who knows? But that team absolutely self destructed and a bunch of players spoke out during it.
Unlike CeeDee Lamb, AJ Brown is signed through 2026. Brown’s compensation package will very soon be out of the top ten for WRs in the NFL. And he has not requested to be traded. Considering all the circumstances, who is the most disruptive to his team, AJ or CeeDee? Does Jerry Jones want any of his current players? CeeDee is looking to be the highest paid wide receiver in NFL history. Big money.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
That isn't going to happen.
The Eagles will barely have enough left to sign their draft picks. I admire their effort. I don’t believe they’ll get any farther than the Cowboys in the playoffs this season. Both teams have QBs that will have to make it happen. Hard to count on that.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Are we the only team in the NFL that learned nothing from the Matt Millen era in Detroit? WR is a complimentary position. You don’t build a team from that position. We have gaping holes on the OL, backfield , and LB core. We can’t run the ball or stop the run. WTH are we doing even entertaining this?

rambo2

Reaction score
Are we the only team in the NFL that learned nothing from the Matt Millen era in Detroit? WR is a complimentary position. You don’t build a team from that position. We have gaping holes on the OL, backfield , and LB core. We can’t run the ball or stop the run. WTH are we doing even entertaining this?
They aren't. It was made up.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Aiyuk is a victim of deep WR draft class

Smith got 3yrs $75M from Howie Roseman and Eagles....I am looking forward to the Sportrac breakdown shortly
The contract extension is for 2026, 2027 & 2028.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
CeeDee, Aiyuk, and Ferguson would be the best receiver core in the NFL. Aiyuk was a fan of Lance so you never know.

plasticman

Reaction score
I wonder how many "interested' teams are in the middle of contract negotiations with their starting receiver. I know of at least one.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
he will need to call jones boys 1st, then accept a low ball 1 year deal !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Havic

Reaction score
Unlike CeeDee Lamb, AJ Brown is signed through 2026. Brown’s compensation package will very soon be out of the top ten for WRs in the NFL. And he has not requested to be traded. Considering all the circumstances, who is the most disruptive to his team, AJ or CeeDee? Does Jerry Jones want any of his current players? CeeDee is looking to be the highest paid wide receiver in NFL history. Big money.

I never compared CD and AJ. In this heavy WR draft, I’d look to move CD personally