Cowboys interested in Golden Tate

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
he and sean lee would need to go work things out. i've always hated tate for that cheap shot on lee but part of the game i suppose.

if the $ is right, he could fill a role for a few years.

Yeah, that cheap shot really made me hate him. I would hope he would apologize to Sean Lee if he hasn't already if he comes to play for the team. He does have some nice abilities.

jrumann59

Reaction score
Yeah, that cheap shot really made me hate him. I would hope he would apologize to Sean Lee if he hasn't already if he comes to play for the team. He does have some nice abilities.
never considered it a cheapshot. When I was in HS as long as the helmet was on the frontside who cares if the guy is looking or not...

glimmerman

Reaction score
Give me Tate at WR, Suh at DT and Iloka or Boston or Phillips at SS and I'll call it a fine day.
If we got tate then it’s a FA splash we haven’t seen in 5 years. The others you want would be a dream you would wake up from.

RamziD

Reaction score
Didn't Fisher also say they had interest in Berry?

Which Broaddus has refuted?

Seems like somebody is using free agency to get attention, and $9.99 a month.

I think the report was they’re looking into his health and everyone concluded it meant we were liking to sign him.

As far as Tate, I think he would be a good addition, but I bet the interest is probably along the lines of “if you decrease your contract demands by 50% then we’ll talk”.

glimmerman

Reaction score
yea, don't hate him enough to say he should never be on the team. would even cheer some of those catches he makes if he makes them for us. :)
Well I would at least point at him on my tv screen and say yes when he makes a catch.