Cowboys interested in Golden Tate

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He nailed him. I hated to see it, but loved the play even at the time.

Tate walks the walk. That’s all that matters. He’s a football playing dude
Illegal but pretty borderline. Never considered it dirty IIRC he didnt even get flagged. Only really stands out because he blew up Lee and Lee got hurt.

I think its just some Cowboy fans getting butt hurt their star LB got ragdolled by a smallish WR

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
I can’t stand Golden Tate.

Can’t stand him.

But I will take him as a receiver on the team all day.

Makes our receiver Corp deadly and fixes the return game. Tate would be the best punt returner we have had in years.
My feelings to a Tee.

I can get over my very strong dislike for him for all the dirty work he is willing to put in.

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
I would love it if Golden Tate became a Cowboy. Aside from him being a very good player, and having a dawg attitude that this team needs, it would be worth it to see all the crying by people over a hit years ago that the same people would have applauded had he been wearing a Cowboy uniform.
I would certainly be one of them, but I also think that it is human nature, my humble opinion.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
At 5 Million a year i'm sure they are interested.

5 mil for Tate should be a tempting deal for any team needing a slot receiver.

Sean Lee is the type who would forgive and forget what occurred in the past.

Of course, much depends upon whether or not he'd elect to sign w/the Pats.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Tate is a decoy. Showing interest just so Stephen can offer a low contract so he can say he tried.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Illegal but pretty borderline. Never considered it dirty IIRC he didnt even get flagged. Only really stands out because he blew up Lee and Lee got hurt.

I think its just some Cowboy fans getting butt hurt their star LB got ragdolled by a smallish WR

He was aiming for the numbers. The top of his helmet ended up hitting Lee’s facemask in the whiplash. I’m not sure if that’s supposed to count or not, but Tate squared up and came in low and decked him. And it was playside, right where the ball was coming. It was Lee, running full speed while looking backward who put himself in a dangerous situation.

I felt bad for Lee, but that’s football. He got got.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

zJqx7cY.gif