Twitter: Cowboys interested in Jason Pierre-Paul

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Cheap azzzzzz Stephen will offer a cheeseburger, old fries and a day-old diet coke for compensation. He won't be signing in Dallas:facepalm:

fansince68

Reaction score
Possibly a ploy by the JPP camp to get more money from another team since everyone outbids us for decent players in free agency.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Possibly a ploy by the JPP camp to get more money from another team since everyone outbids us for decent players in free agency.

If JPP's agent wants more money, the Cowboys would be the last team to use to attempt to drive up his value.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Sheesh this smells like Dontari Poe and Gerald McCoy except it's Dante Fowler and Jason Pierre-Paul
The names change but the age and the fact that the previous teams have drained every last drop of blood from their prime has not.

But hey we can probably get him for a ham sandwich

Ren

Reaction score
Yeah I call BS on this one

I can’t go $10 for JPP but not go a few more for Wagner

pretty much this, if we were serious about upgrading move Parsons to the edge and sign Wagner

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Sheesh this smells like Dontari Poe and Gerald McCoy except it's Dante Fowler and Jason Pierre-Paul
The names change but the age and the fact that the previous teams have drained every last drop of blood from their prime has not.

But hey we can probably get him for a ham sandwich

For what we pay this is what you get. It's either players whose price tag is driven down by injury (which means they could be finished) or younger players who haven't lived up to their potential, so they are cheap.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Maybe Stevie will pay him in fireworks.
teqigzac30z16slkafvf.gif

Reactions: CWR

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
If we're going to get an outside-inside guy, I think I'd prefer Carlos Dunlap. Health is less questionable. Of course, other than last year, JPP's sack numbers have been a little better the past few years.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
PP is an “over the hill” player, bad back, bad knee, bad shoulder, and like 8 fingers. What the heck are we doing