Twitter: Cowboys interested in Jason Pierre-Paul

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Dallas is so freaking cheap. Go after these guys after their rookie contract when they are in prime shape. They are churning the garbage pile that has reached the landfill.
Dallas may be cheap but Jerry most certainly is not.
NKndhwn.jpg

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
How much input does Quinn have? If he’s on board, I’m on board! He may be a mediocre HC, but he’s a GREAT DC.
If we are lucky he has a loud voice and a large presence in the room.
Im praying that Quinn is given every bit of ammo available to elevate this defense in this approaching draft.
Just a bit more focus would go a long way when we have the youth all playing and growing on 1st year contracts.
We have seen that before, Jimmy did it, quickly with a youth and speed movement like none other.
I endorse Quinn fully and lets hope that he is given the respect he deserves, and Im believing he will be, but we shall see.

Batman1980

Reaction score
I remember when JPP could have become really good, and then he had too much fun at a 4th of July and lost a couple digi.
I remember reading were another HOF DE was saying how vitally important having those 1.5 fingers is for an edge rushing DE.
Its important for drinking a cup of coffee, so just imagine coming off the edge with speed and already being mismatched by 1.5 digits.

Well, they're right. Unless you beat them with a speed move or just shove them out of the way, you have to beat them with hand-fighting. Becomes that much harder if you're missing fingers.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Well, they're right. Unless you beat them with a speed move or just shove them out of the way, you have to beat them with hand-fighting. Becomes that much harder if you're missing fingers.
Bingo

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
and I could only imagine trying to use chop sticks.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I remember when JPP could have become really good, and then he had too much fun at a 4th of July and lost a couple digi.
I remember reading were another HOF DE was saying how vitally important having those 1.5 fingers is for an edge rushing DE.
Its important for drinking a cup of coffee, so just imagine coming off the edge with speed and already being mismatched by 1.5 digits.
He has 91.5 career sks
Since 2015 when he lost the fingers:
2016: 7 sks
2017: 8.5 sks
2018: 12.5 sks
2019: 8.5 sks
2020: 9.5 sks
2021: 2.5 sks (rotator cuff injury)

Batman1980

Reaction score
He has 91.5 career sks
Since 2015 when he lost the fingers:
2016: 7 sks
2017: 8.5 sks
2018: 12.5 sks
2019: 8.5 sks
2020: 9.5 sks
2021: 2.5 sks (rotator cuff injury)

Yeah if he can stay healthy he'd be a good rotational piece that would also enable us to play Parsons more at MIKE so he's not playing DE all the time.