Twitter: Cowboys Interested in S Kazee

ICP

Reaction score
Fits the type of player we usually go after, coming off injury or suspension, and can be had on the cheap.

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
Looking through the Falcons fan forums, they don't seem to think this guy is a good starter. The comment below if kind of the consensus I'm seeing:

I guess my bigger point on Kazee is he seemingly is lacking in football I.Q./awareness back there. For every intercept he grabs...and god knows we need turnovers for this D to hold offenses back...he makes 3 boneheaded plays or misses his assignments in coverage.
If their fans are like the majority of cowboys fans, then I don’t place any trust on their football suggestions. They think they know it all and they don’t know squat.

For example. I read on this board just days ago, that we need to find someone to play Right Defensive Tackle. I mean at that point, how do you even respond to that?

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
So the two years before the injury he had a high amount of turnovers.
Sounds like a guy worth bringing in on a cheap deal.
Should not stop them from drafting a long-term solution at FS if they so choose.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Wanted DAL to draft Kazzee out of SDSU cause his ball skills, and it transferred to the League. I like the move (if it happens) get another ballhawk in the secondary.

Kazzee n Perryman would give the defense 2 new starters and that's all I asked for, not gonna complain about the players.

Casey Hayward next?

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
That achilles scares the crap out of me. He is a very instinctive player, but he was never a great athlete. I could see him actually being a downgrade from Woods

Aven8

Reaction score
Wanted DAL to draft Kazzee out of SDSU cause his ball skills, and it transferred to the League. I like the move (if it happens) get another ballhawk in the secondary.

Kazzee n Perryman would give the defense 2 new starters and that's all I asked for, not gonna complain about the players.

Casey Hayward next?

Woods had ball skills at LATech too and that never translated unfortunately.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I would like the Cowboys to sign a FA, that is not beyond his glory years, not coming off an injury, not full of drama, not less talented, than the guy he's replacing, and is motivated to win. I know, asking too much...sigh.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Not long ago an Achilles was a career ender. Then at least a one year injury. When did it become a six month injury?
Man continues to evolve sir.

Being serious, any human would lose at least a quarter step....and at the very least play a bit more tentatively.

But Kazees agent says he is fully healed....and his mom says he is a special person.

Move over Darren Woodson.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Kazee/Hooker are worth a flyer, I would even sign both as they should come cheap.

Malhavoc

Reaction score
That achilles scares the crap out of me. He is a very instinctive player, but he was never a great athlete. I could see him actually being a downgrade from Woods
It’s a waste of money on a guy coming back from a serious injury and playing a position that requires a lot.