Cowboys interested in trading in NFC East for Reddick

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Fish just talking as usual ...........no way in hell the Eagles are trading him to the Cowboys for anything less than a 2nd round pick. Besides, why the heck would we do it? We may have to replace SIX new starters.....
He is the worst. How many times have I seen a headline of his like Dallas trading for Mahomes... then You click on it and it says "wouldn't it be great if Dallas traded for mahomes?"

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Cowboys and other teams could force the Eagles’ hand and hope he gets released with a post-June 1 designation, in which case the Eagles could cut him
And that is the exact reason you don't trade for him.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Heck no, we don't don't that kind of garbage in Dallas. He wants to win super bowls too much. Those games are for losers.
So true. Plus dallas already makes more money than KC and as we know Cash is king! Suck it KC!

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He’s coming off a not so great year. So, the play here is to look back and find his best season, assume he’s going to be “that guy” again, and make him the highest paid player at his position. “You pay a man like you expect him to play” is one of our mottos.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He’s coming off a not so great year. So, the play here is to look back and find his best season, assume he’s going to be “that guy” again, and make him the highest paid player at his position. “You pay a man like you expect him to play” is one of our mottos.
He had double digit sacks for the 4th year in a row and more TFLs than the previous year.

Carson

Reaction score
I’m sure we will send A few first and Tyler smith

exciter

Reaction score
Per sources from yours truly Mike Fisher that we have interest in trading for Reddick. I only posted this because there have been other RUMOR posts being made

https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news...ladelphia-eagles-deal-hometown-nfc-east-rumor
If the Eagles were willing to trade him within the devision then I’d guess they’re expecting even more decline in production than what they’re already expecting. Classic buyer beware. Don’t see any scenario of either team being interested… his BASE jumps to 15m this season. With all the other contracts I don’t see them being able to fit that in and he’s expecting a raise???
That’s before you get into the draft (we don’t have) and other capital needed.
Then there’s the why? Why exactly would you want a 2nd undersized DE to come in so you could read post from the board village idiots complaining he’s not playing LB!
This Fisher guy had us moving up in the 2nd round a couple years back to take a DT who eventually went undrafted and ended up on the Browns practice squad. This was the day before the draft. Basically anything he post is utter BS!