Cowboys interested in trading in NFC East for Reddick

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Oh I seriously doubt they'd get a late 1st for a 29 year old pass rusher. Of course they'd ask, but they know his value would be a Day 2 pick, with maybe a bit of change thrown in on top
I don't think they would get one either. But I do think they will ask for it in a trade. I say that because they don't really want to get rid of him, but if it's something good they would take it. I don't disagree with anything you said.

Carson

Reaction score
I think it’s awful that Fisher outright lies about fake rumors like this one.
I agree. But he can always throw crap at the wall.

Then when it doesn’t stick he can just say “woah! No way would Dallas pay that!”

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I agree. But he can always throw crap at the wall.

Then when it doesn’t stick he can just say “woah! No way would Dallas pay that!”
Obvious clickbait.

But the sad part is that people continue to be fooled.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Switch to 3-4 and have Parsons and Reddick as your edge rushers.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Would rather have our draft picks. Heck Chase Young is a FA right?
:popcorn:

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
There is no way any Cowboys official said they want to trade for him. Now if you ask any front office manager if they'd like to add any talented player of course they would say yes.

TheCritic

Reaction score
Please OP I know you're bored because you post new threads constantly, but please do not post Fish content. Not unless it's a Fish mugshot. That I want to see!

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
I don't think they would get one either. But I do think they will ask for it in a trade. I say that because they don't really want to get rid of him, but if it's something good they would take it. I don't disagree with anything you said.
They did all these same things with Slay.

They let other teams set the market.....andnthen they resigned him once his value was established. Slay couldn't argue....he got to see for himself what other teams were willing to pay him