Cowboys interested in trading in NFC East for Reddick

quickccc

Reaction score
He’s coming off a not so great year. So, the play here is to look back and find his best season, assume he’s going to be “that guy” again, and make him the highest paid player at his position. “You pay a man like you expect him to play” is one of our mottos.
Reddick had another double digit sacks season, so I for one cannot call it a not so great season.

In fact I thought the way eagles scheme Reddick in ther 4-3 scheme is a reason we could take lessons from that in our own Zimmer 4-3 defense.

Sydla

Reaction score

Robster8989

Reaction score
Click bate.
We have too many of our own stars to take care of and not enough money to do it all.
He's upset because he wants a new deal, so are we letting Micah walk so we can trade for Hassan?
Yeah, let's trade premium picks AND give him a new top dollar deal AND let our lose our superstar Edge because we'd be too overextended to pay them both.
Sounds like a great idea.
Fisher is just begging for clicks.

8FOR!3

Reaction score
We don't even NEED another edge rusher right now. We NEED interior help on both sides of the ball. We NEED a better receiver. We NEED a running back. We NEED a linebacker. And then we can worry about pass rush depth and upgrading safety and etc.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Fish just talking as usual ...........no way in hell the Eagles are trading him to the Cowboys for anything less than a 2nd round pick. Besides, why the heck would we do it? We may have to replace SIX new starters.....
Yet people want 20+ chris jones!

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

pitt33

Reaction score
Dallas loves pass rushers and WR’s.

Have for decades.

Other positions are back burner.

jujoboys

Reaction score
Fish already trying to get the fan base all hyped up with his nonsense. Does anything he reports in regards to Dallas acquiring players ever happen? All he seems to do is speculate and spread rumors so he gets clicks.

Jayinem

Reaction score
I'm sure the Eagles want to shoot themselves in the foot and do this move.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
We'd get fleeced in that situation. I have zero faith in Jerry getting over on anybody.
Agreed.

The LAST thing we want to see his Jerruh sitting down with Howie Roseman at the negotiating table

Hail....jerruh would probably walk away 30 min later, working as Roseman's assistant, and Roseman would be the new owner of the Cowboys... while Jerruh sat there confused, scratching his head wondering how that all just happened....as a giant warm wet spot grew in his pants

Hey wait.....maybe he SHOULD sit down with Howie!

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Per sources from yours truly Mike Fisher that we have interest in trading for Reddick. I only posted this because there have been other RUMOR posts being made

https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news...ladelphia-eagles-deal-hometown-nfc-east-rumor
The Eagles have shown multiple times that they have absolutely no problem trading with NFC East rivals, including with us more times then probably the other teams. For the right price they would trade us Reddick.For us to acquire Reddick we would have to really really want him. I mean really. We don't need him anyway. We need DTs not pass rushers.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The Eagles have shown multiple times that they have absolutely no problem trading with NFC East rivals, including with us more times then probably the other teams. For the right price they would trade us Reddick.For us to acquire Reddick we would have to really really want him. I mean really. We don't need him anyway. We need DTs not pass rushers.
You wanna bet??? You would think with all the attention to Micah others would have great numbers, but that's not the case

Tussinman

Reaction score
Would rather get fletcher cox in free agency than trade for Reddick

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Agreed.

The LAST thing we want to see his Jerruh sitting down with Howie Roseman at the negotiating table

Hail....jerruh would probably walk away 30 min later, working as Roseman's assistant, and Roseman would be the new owner of the Cowboys... while Jerruh sat there confused, scratching his head wondering how that all just happened....as a giant warm wet spot grew in his pants

Hey wait.....maybe he SHOULD sit down with Howie!
Because our first-round pick is at the end of the draft, just about, they would want that, and probably a three or 4. It's not worth it. If we are ever going to win anything we need those draft picks to become stars for us, not the Eagles.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Reddick had another double digit sacks season, so I for one cannot call it a not so great season.

In fact I thought the way eagles scheme Reddick in ther 4-3 scheme is a reason we could take lessons from that in our own Zimmer 4-3 defense.
He didn't have any sachs for the first 4 games because he had a broken hand, and was playing with a cast. That means he had 11 sacks in 13 games. That's pretty darn good. Plus he had a secondary that couldn't cover forcing QB to hold the ball. If he didn't get to the QB fast there were no sacks. If he played for us he would have a lot of sacks. I wouldn't bet against getting 20+