Cowboys' Jerry Jones irked by 'little darling' ref's flag on Jason Garrett

aria

Reaction score
boy you get triggered pretty easily...
Lol, hardly, guess you haven’t read any of my other posts. Triggered never even crossed my angry mind. I was just saying Jerry says stupid things all the time and this is just another example. No other owner puts his foot in his mouth more than Jerrah.

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
And this is the kind of thinking that keeps Garrett from facing fair criticism.

dwreck27

Reaction score
Lol, hardly, guess you haven’t read any of my other posts. Triggered never even crossed my angry mind. I was just saying Jerry says stupid things all the time and this is just another example. No other owner puts his foot in his mouth more than Jerrah.

Ill agree that now him attempting to get a public apology and/or get that official removed is over with what he said.

but in all honesty how the league treats jerry nothing would have been done or cleared up... we get the shaft

DandyDon52

Reaction score
The Refs can get away with murder out there and nothing can be said to them. I don't like much about Garrett but I was glad he did what he did.
22 likes ! lol why do you like it? It was insanely stupid to draw that penalty at that point in time. Cuss them out after the game.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
22 likes ! lol why do you like it? It was insanely stupid to draw that penalty at that point in time. Cuss them out after the game.
Probably because the game was over and it's the most fire I've ever seen from him. It also seemed to wake up the team. I don't care at that time I wanted to yell at somebody. The Refs were getting on my nerves too. I'm sure there was a lot of yelling going on from the refs to Garrett as well.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Probably because the game was over and it's the most fire I've ever seen from him. It also seemed to wake up the team. I don't care at that time I wanted to yell at somebody. The Refs were getting on my nerves too. I'm sure there was a lot of yelling going on from the refs to Garrett as well.
Well there are smarter ways to show some fire, and he said something to the ref to get the flag, he could have not done that and still thrown the flag down
hard, and then stomped around and put on a show, and no penalty.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The penalty was of no consequence. We converted the 1st and 25. The problem is poor tactics and worse preparation.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
9onDjK7.jpg

Garrett must have told him "you suck as much as I do".

mmohican29

Reaction score
Exactly. It went both ways. The personal foul on Rashan Gary for grazing Daks helmet was a horrible call.

How so?

A) it wasn't grazing.

B) Head shots to the QB of any kind have been personal fouls since 2014.

C) Dak converted the 1st Down regardless.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How so?

A) it wasn't grazing.

B) Head shots to the QB of any kind have been personal fouls since 2014.

C) Dak converted the 1st Down regardless.

It was grazing. His hand literally hit the side of Dak helmut and Dak just went right by him. Aikman even described it as such. They went to Dean Blandino who said the same. So, you can keep your opinion.

nobody

Reaction score
There really needs to be an independent group that the NFL hires that goes over each game from multiple angles to see what officials clearly see and don't call, or call and it's bogus and grade each officiating crew. But we all know that wouldn't happen because the NFL is happy with the officials deciding games. (I'm not talking just Cowboys games).

Brax

Reaction score
I think Garrett blowing up like that activated this team. They were sleep walking till then. I can only hope it carries over next week.
with the Jets on tap it will not matter, another push over team on tap.

Brax

Reaction score
I will say that official was totally unprofessional on the questionable PI. I don't even think garret yelled at him and you could see the official go "Well challenge it then". That's why garret was pissed. That's ridiculous and that official should be fined.
First off it was PI and a stupid challenge,(have you ever seen a call change with out a challenge) , JG lost his cool on the second challenge and used abusive language to the ref, JG should be heavily fined and so should JJ for condoning it.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Based on WHAT?

Fans that come on here and demand Garrett's job based on their in-depth knowledge of absolutely NOTHING crack me up.

How many coaching sessions have you see ? How many practices? Did Garrett miss two field goals? Did Garrett fail to call the obvious mauling of our receiver on the King turnover? Did Garrett allow Aaron Jones to run for FOUR touchdowns today?

But Garrett is the problem that his firing magically fixes, right?

Okey dokey.

If you can tell me what SPECIFICALLY he did that lost this game today, I'd love to hear it.

How about prepare team to play on any given Sunday. They won't play Miami, New York, and Washington every week. Tampa Bay gave New Orleans all they could handle. This team scored ten measely points. Philly ran all over the Packers, this team spit the bit. Next week, more than likely, will be a struggle with the Jets.