Cowboys Joes Analysis of Game

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Hostile;4152467 said:
You left out the ultra bizarre fact that Dilfer is elite because he was on a team where the Defense granted him a Super Bowl ring.

But, but, he drove the bus, thats what is needed sometimes, just drive the bus, dont give the game away, let the defense win. :D

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
kTXe;4152471 said:
Poor Joe.

At least buddy, the thread is going on and on, like the energizer bunny.

Hey Hos, I got a policeman from Lufkin that is a big cowboys fan to join too. He didnt know about cowboyszone. :)

Thats about 24 people i got to join last few years. :)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;4152943 said:
But, but, he drove the bus, thats what is needed sometimes, just drive the bus, dont give the game away, let the defense win. :D
That isn't elite Joe. No matter how you try to explain it, this is a bunch of crap and you're trying to tell people it is creme brulee. You are dead wrong which is far better than dead but worse than just wrong.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Hostile;4153003 said:
That isn't elite Joe. No matter how you try to explain it, this is a bunch of crap and you're trying to tell people it is creme brulee. You are dead wrong which is far better than dead but worse than just wrong.

To each his own, I still say romo is elite now, even with the 2nd half bad performance, but romo did have a good first half. Sometimes, you have good games and other times bad games. In this case, romo just had a bad 2nd half. And yes, Romo is still elite. :star: