Cowboys joke at NFL Honors

Rayman70

Reaction score
R.cc2f438a85d1a486d5c69e0a540e1738

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
LOL,,..why you taking it personally? ... don't think Jerry is gonna send any of his money your way. Give up being his tool.

The Cowboys and Jerry have become the butt of jokes now.
Give up following this team. Quit being a hater. Go follow another team. Jerry and his family aren't ever going anywhere.

J817

Reaction score
Give up following this team. Quit being a hater. Go follow another team. Jerry and his family aren't ever going anywhere.
Dude I’m not trying to be funny here, or call u out, but are u like a family member of Jones’ or something? After following your posts over the years, I feel like u have some sort of connection to team’s FO somehow.

Fans are going to criticize their team now and then. It’s what fans do, but you seem to take offense to it. Its bizarre. I’m nit saying it’s bad that you believe the Cowboys are in the right no matter what they do. To each their own. But people are going to vent their displeasure in different ways. It doesn’t mean they are less of a fan then you because they choose to critique a move they disagree with rather than blindly praise it.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Dude I’m not trying to be funny here, or call u out, but are u like a family member of Jones’ or something? After following your posts over the years, I feel like u have some sort of connection to team’s FO somehow.

Fans are going to criticize their team now and then. It’s what fans do, but you seem to take offense to it. Its bizarre. I’m nit saying it’s bad that you believe the Cowboys are in the right no matter what they do. To each their own. But people are going to vent their displeasure in different ways. It doesn’t mean they are less of a fan then you because they choose to critique a move they disagree with rather than blindly praise it.
Baloney. They don't criticize. They berate very ugly and are so disrespectful. They outright hate and spew nonstop venom. There is a difference. It's crystal clear they hate this team and ownership. Nothing is worse than seeing grown ups act worse than children. Speaks volumes of how they are in person. Since they hate this team so much, why continue following it? Some of us are fans no matter what. That's what the word fanatic means and where "fan" came from. Us real fans are not the problem. It's the others.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Does anyone really expect anything less? This franchise has painted a nice big old bullseye on its back where they’ve become the laughing stock of the NFL and the butt of every joke. They’ve got nobody to blame but themselves. What a clown show and all you can do is laugh at it.

J817

Reaction score
Baloney. They don't criticize. They berate very ugly and are so disrespectful. They outright hate and spew nonstop venom. There is a difference. It's crystal clear they hate this team and ownership. Nothing is worse than seeing grown ups act worse than children. Speaks volumes of how they are in person. Since they hate this team so much, why continue following it? Some of us are fans no matter what. That's what the word fanatic means and where "fan" came from. Us real fans are not the problem. It's the others.
I have no doubt there are trolls who come in here to post vile for the sake of making fun of us. Hell when i was younger I used to do it on other boards (mainly Eagles, Giants and Spurs boards), but majority of the negative posts I see in here, I don’t see hate. I see men and woman venting on an outlet that allows them to anonymously share their feelings about a team they care about. Just because they hate on a particular player or owner doesn’t mean it’s personal. Majority of us don’t know Jerry Jones, Dak or Micah personally. We can only judge them on what we see on TV or social media. So anything we say negative about them can’t be taken seriously or personal. I mean, who the hell are we? I’m sure most of the posters are aware of this.

I hate the Eagles. When I say I hate Donovan McNab (and I have said this many times), it’s not personal. I don't hate him as a man. I don’t know him as a man. I just hate that he would play well at times I wish he didn’t.

Last edited:

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maybe it's because one team has a big mouth owner who thinks this year is their year. Tired of the same old schtick.
Honestly, I don't remember Jerry ever saying that. Maybe I missed it. Cowboys fans are falsely accused of it. It's the media that keeps bringing up Super Bowl, then making fun of Jerry and Cowboys fans when it doesn't happen.