Cowboys joke at NFL Honors

TheBigEasy

Reaction score
Regardless if it was funny or not, I can't stand that guy. That commercial of him talking to himself in the mirror is the absolute worst.

shabazz

Reaction score
Stupid. Everyone (including here) thinks they look smart or funny making fun of Jerry and the Cowboys. SMH
AC, Jerry is a very public figure and makes sure that he's out front and center.

He deserves any praise or jokes that come his way as long as it's not of a personal nature or against his family.

If you're honest with yourself you'd see this was a pretty TAME joke.

Hell, even Jerry knows that

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Reminds me of a poem by Blake....

"Gene, Gene built a machine
Joe, Joe made it go
Art, Art blew a fart and blew the whole damn thing apart"
when we were young, we had a rhyme it was:

"Bart, fart, fue fanny fart, let a fart and blew out his heart." lol

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
There aren’t more “positive” people in this board than me. But I have common sense and have to be balanced. Your attitude is why Jerry has never changed .
Like I said, Jerry and his family are leaving or selling the team, especially after three 12 - 5 seasons. If you're sick and tired of that, there is always the Houston Texans.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
The eagles have recently won a chip and went back to the dance. They got rid of QB’s even after a SB win and are always trying to improve and taking chances in FA.

Why would they act this way? Legit question.
You would prefer Carson Wince over Dak? Is that what you're saying?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Keegan-Michael Key Opening Monologue | 2024 NFL Honors

Several Jones related jokes... (Dak is NOT mentioned).

Good monologue. Would have been better if Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele had been co-hosting. They are a great comedy pair.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Former players like Emmitt are starting to turn on Jerry. I think we messed up not taking a risk on Durde or Rex. This hire looks like we settled for the washed up semi-retired DC. Isn't this what we did with Monty Kiffin and then Marinelli. I think the team will regress....unless they rally behind the DC. Which is a long shot.

9of11

Reaction score
When you have comedians in an award show making fun of the Cowboys with Jerry and wife in attendance...you know its bad...take it all in jerry, its all your fault...and you deserve it...