Cowboys joke at NFL Honors

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Bro, why you got your panties in a bunch over jokes about the Cowboys to the point you are telling other fans to go find another team?

I hate to break the news to you bro, but Jerry doesnt give a crap about being the butt of jokes, he literally said "as long as they are talking about us we are doing our job".

1st rule of show business is any publicity is good publicity...................so the question to ask is if Jerry doesnt care about people making jokes about him or the Cowboys, why the hell do you???
It's not the Cowboys that AC is really talking about, it's Dak and the love that AC has for him...weird actually.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is exactly what we need. We need more people to mock Jerry to his face
^ This. The odds are against having him finally run an NFL franchise properly, as far as it's football team is concerned. However, having a fool realize they are a fool, for even a split second, is more than seeing the same fool believe everyone else is oblivious of his foolishness.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
^ This. The odds are against having him finally run an NFL franchise properly, as far as it's football team is concerned. However, having a fool realize they are a fool, for even a split second, is more than seeing the same fool believe everyone else is oblivious of his foolishness.
And...I guess the joke is on me because I'm a fool for rooting for this mess.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm rooting for Jones to just go the hell away!
:laugh: :thumbup: Good man but no one is a fool for rooting for their favorite team, even if that favorite team is the Dallas Cowboys.

Jones is the franchise's current owner. He puts himself above the franchise. He is not the franchise though. Neither he nor we will outlive the franchise.

I root for the Dallas Cowboys. One day, I may end up in hell myself but I have the personal satisfaction Jerry Jones will be there first to greet me with a wink and a Cheshire smile, lol.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
:laugh: :thumbup: Good man but no one is a fool for rooting for their favorite team, even if that favorite team is the Dallas Cowboys.

Jones is the franchise's current owner. He puts himself above the franchise. He is not the franchise though. Neither he nor we will outlive the franchise.

I root for the Dallas Cowboys. One day, I may end up in hell myself but I have the personal satisfaction Jerry Jones will be there first to greet me with a wink and a Cheshire smile, lol.
Yeah, a lot of us may end up in hell, but if you think for one damn second that the Devil wants anything to do with Jerra then you are nuts!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah, a lot of us may end up in hell, but if you think for one damn second that the Devil wants anything to do with Jerra then you are nuts!
Not nuts. All of Jones' billions will have zero power down south. In Hell, the Devil IS Jerry Jones.

And remember the contract Jones signed to win another Super Bowl after he canned Jimmy Johnson. The Devil always collects in full.

Blackrain

Reaction score
And...I guess the joke is on me because I'm a fool for rooting for this mess.
No you're not a fool at all you're just like the rest of us rooting for our team hoping that in spite of Jerry we might catch a break and we actually did with home field advantage I had some hope that we could get further.

But we can only do so much I'm sure each and every one of us would pitch in a few bucks if it would help us buy a run stopping defensive tackle or a bruising running back I'm sure we'd all pitch in what we could afford.

Problem is Jerry doesn't want it as bad as we do or being as wealthy as he is he would have it we seem to want to championship much more than he does.
So I root for my team but I order my expectations to just making the playoffs if we do that I feel like we've done all we can do with Jerry at the controls

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Not nuts. All of Jones' billions will have zero power down south. In Hell, the Devil IS Jerry Jones.

And remember the contract Jones signed to win another Super Bowl after he canned Jimmy Johnson. The Devil always collects in full.
Damn, now you scaring me! I better go fetch my Bible. I don't want to go anywhere near JJ.