Twitter: Cowboys LB Damien Wilson is also working out for the team today

8FOR!3

Reaction score
funny some of the comments in here you guys act like LB's on OL are just readily available during week 18?

At least bringing in a run blocking OL could help, LB at this point is a body but at least he was pretty decent when he was here...
Exactly these guys aren’t long term options but when you have Steele/Clark they don’t sound half bad

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Think about it. We don’t even have real LBs on the active roster. At least these PS signings give us someone to practice against. If they show something against our starters, something more than our current backups, GREAT! If not, they never get a call up. I think this is very smart.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Is Wilson not on a team only because he threatened to kill his girlfriend in April 2022. It appears that he had a career year with Jacksonville in 2021, then went to Carolina and played so-so in 2022 before being released in 2023. If that issue was the only problem with him (and he's got it under control, of course), he might be good depth.

Last edited:

blueblood70

Reaction score
i remember this board was flipping out with the Byard trade. :facepalm: Leonard is finished we dodge a bullet.
Yeah they got two guys from the Titans actually and then they got Leonard and any move they even made this last offseason with coaching and other things nothing's actually worked that well for this God of a GM that's sourced to be so much better than ours and yet somehow we're going three straight years that we might have twelve wins we're fighting for the division somehow by accident with a terrible front office a terrible GM a terrible coach who doesn't know how to coach situational football an overrated and overpaid quarterback and not enough depth and everybody sucks on our team and somehow I don't know how we're getting to 12 wins every year and contending at least having a shot at doing great things year in and year out with such a terrible everything have you opened up these boards and read anything on Facebook you would think that this team is only winning four games a year that's how it sounds if you listen to our fan base who are pretty much spoiled and think things should just be perfect all the time...lol the truth is the Eagles and a lot of other teams have holes to fill they're not miracle workers they're not taking all these big time risks they're all in and doing all these great things all the time sometimes you're just trying to keep your team together you're filling needs filling big holes and the Cowboys have done that too with lots of players the last couple years nothing the Eagles have done have been much different than anything that our team hasn't done either over the last three years... There are fan base needs to just really get a grip and appreciate what has been going on the last three seasons and we have a shot especially this year I mean to have it in like this and possibly get the division get the number two seed play a couple games at home I mean but the complaints talking about all the holes we need to fill in all the weaknesses on our team look you just gotta roll with it and hope it works out:facepalm:

you know it's hard to appreciate the journey when you're worried about how it might end and keeping all the negativity from the past in your mind and actually discounting anything that's going on during the regular season because you're worried about being one and done in the playoffs this is a short season the shortest in sports with the longest offseason and people just need to enjoy it why they can because we're gonna be 7-8 months of just worse complaining...

conner01

Reaction score
That sounds crazy, but if he is in shape( I know, not football shape) and played in our 1st 2 playoff games to get ready for the Whiners? He might help us beat the Whiners. Sean Lee is the smartest LBer around! He anticipates instead of reacts.
We need a younger Sean Lee but they are rare. He was great against the run but amazing in coverage. 11 sacks in his first 4 years and during that period he had more than CB’s