Twitter: Cowboys LB Damien Wilson is also working out for the team today

glimmerman

Reaction score
They went to Deuce before Malik or Luepke so that tells me where they stand with those guys. They have been reluctant to even give Luepke touches and when they do he fumbles on the one yard line. Probably killed his chances of getting carries.
That was a strange fumble. Almost like he was not expecting to actually get the ball.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
That was a strange fumble. Almost like he was not expecting to actually get the ball.
It was. But even then he did some good stuff. I get not trusting him in big moments maybe but did he get put in the doghouse because of it? He saved us on that drive a few times with his one yard gains. Or maybe that's what it is. They just want him out there for the 3rd and 1's or 4th and 1's.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yep, I was exaggerating to make a point,
but this group is pretty average.
It is. But I will say I think Bell is good. I think Clark....I'll give him another year before I write him off but to me he hasn't improved much since his rookie season. But I think ultimately...these are your passing down linebackers. These guys should not be on the field when a team needs to run the football. But they find themselves there because of lack of other options. Next season Bell might find himself back in the secondary taking Kearse's spot.

reddyuta

Reaction score
Wilson is ok but Lael QUIT on 2 teams who believed and supported him,he is a cancer on the team.

glimmerman

Reaction score
It was. But even then he did some good stuff. I get not trusting him in big moments maybe but did he get put in the doghouse because of it? He saved us on that drive a few times with his one yard gains. Or maybe that's what it is. They just want him out there for the 3rd and 1's or 4th and 1's.
If that’s the fact then he should have been used a lot more this season to get him experience. Apparently we are not getting another RB so we have Malik with no carrys for the season but has played. Dowdle has played but is hurt. Pollard looks better than beginning of the season but not a lead back. Then we have Luepke that I was thinking would be a bigger part of the running game. He looked good in college and is playing in games this year so he is in the flow.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
funny some of the comments in here you guys act like LB's on OL are just readily available during week 18?

At least bringing in a run blocking OL could help, LB at this point is a body but at least he was pretty decent when he was here...
A poster with some sense, this is odd in this place!!!

Aven8

Reaction score
Gonna need lots of LB’s to slow down SF and Balty…;)