Twitter: Cowboys LB Damien Wilson is also working out for the team today

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
If that’s the fact then he should have been used a lot more this season to get him experience. Apparently we are not getting another RB so we have Malik with no carrys for the season but has played. Dowdle has played but is hurt. Pollard looks better than beginning of the season but not a lead back. Then we have Luepke that I was thinking would be a bigger part of the running game. He looked good in college and is playing in games this year so he is in the flow.
I don't disagree. Should've gave him reps earlier. I think run blocking is our issue. I don't think Pollard is a in between the tackles bruiser that he's currently playing th role of.

Kwyn

Reaction score
You’d think that considering we are thin at both LB and OL, people would be happy to see them adding to the bench. These dudes are more like the emergency QB. They are signed because the coaches at least know their names and if there’s a rash of injuries, it’s better to plug in a guy like Collin’s than have Bryan Anger at RT because you have no other bodies.

This is not a big deal and people complaining just like to complain.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I don't disagree. Should've gave him reps earlier. I think run blocking is our issue. I don't think Pollard is a in between the tackles bruiser that he's currently playing th role of.
We knew Pollards not a bruiser. We let Elliot pound them and then brought Pollard in to do his thang and break it loose later. When we used Dowdle earlier in the game Pollard looked better.

Creeper

Reaction score
I heard they gave Butkus a call and found out he was dead.

What? Too soon?

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
I believe he started on KC's defense the year they won a tile some years ago. Seemed like while in Dallas, they were afraid to leave him on the field for anything other than obvious running downs. And that was nearly 5 years ago.
He did play well for KC. Him and Hitchens were on the field at the same time often at KC.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Let's give Sean Lee a call, he can still do it!
That sounds crazy, but if he is in shape( I know, not football shape) and played in our 1st 2 playoff games to get ready for the Whiners? He might help us beat the Whiners. Sean Lee is the smartest LBer around! He anticipates instead of reacts.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
yeah, well looks like all those moves since the trade deadline by the eagles were nothing but jags i mean Leonard , meh!!
i remember this board was flipping out with the Byard trade. :facepalm: Leonard is finished we dodge a bullet.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
He was a solid guard. I don’t think he was much of a tackle though
His best year was at RT (was considered one of the top RTs) then he got paid, Covid happened and he showed up overweight and injured his hip.