Twitter: Cowboys looking at Takk McKinley?

conner01

Reaction score
Work ethic issues, locker-room cancer, practice issues, and some lingering injuries. Sure why not look. He was a stud coming out of college, maybe a change of scenery would jump start him. I would sign him to the practice squad like the Ravens did Dez. If he showed skill, effort and hustle then he could get bumped to the 53.

JAG at this time.

Go Dallas!!!
All that plus who do you take snaps from?
Smith, Dlaw, Gregory
If he still had a couple years on rookie contract to get a cheap look that’s one thing but he doesn’t

Motorola

Reaction score
What happened to the thread posted yesterday about McKinley?
I posted my opinion about the Cowboys looking into it.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Yes he will fit right in with all the special problem children/players Jerry loves to draft and sign:

Which is exactly why I think we'll be signing him. Not to mention that we have a bye week. Plenty of time to get him tested for COVID and make sure that he's good to go.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
It certainly could.
Bring in another lazy dude who doesn't care about the team?

Why? Just why?

Because we could use another pass rusher? If he's on a one year deal or have a 1 and 1 option type deal, and I think we could safely be able to get rid of him if he's a problem. If he's not a problem, then we're good.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Bad idea but it's not the first time they did something I didn't like and it predictably backfires on them just as I knew it would.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Because we could use another pass rusher? If he's on a one year deal or have a 1 and 1 option type deal, and I think we could safely be able to get rid of him if he's a problem. If he's not a problem, then we're good.
I'll agree to disagree with you on the positives over the negatives of this.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Work ethic issues, locker-room cancer, practice issues, and some lingering injuries. Sure why not look. He was a stud coming out of college, maybe a change of scenery would jump start him. I would sign him to the practice squad like the Ravens did Dez. If he showed skill, effort and hustle then he could get bumped to the 53.

JAG at this time.

Go Dallas!!!
Do we know if there’s room in the Death Star for the giant framed pic of his grandmother??