Twitter: Cowboys looking at Takk McKinley?

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Well its clear you don't give a damn what it was about. You don't understand it. People are so quick to knock the next person when they don't understand them. You don't give a damn then that's fine. Stay short sighted and ignorant for all I care.
Of course they don't get it. If people don't do things the "right" way its a problem. Funny thing is most times these same people aren't no example of the stuff they like to hype up as the "right" way the vast majority of the time.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Look, I'm fine with kicking the tires, but the guy just hasn't been very good. Maybe a fresh start helps him, but look past where he was drafted and you see a guy who might not have what it takes to contribute in the NFL.

Verdict

Reaction score
Well its clear you don't give a damn what it was about. You don't understand it. People are so quick to knock the next person when they don't understand them. You don't give a damn then that's fine. Stay short sighted and ignorant for all I care.

Your post was not directed at me, but wouldn’t you agree that rather than being misunderstood, he is a wack job, and you are just making excuses for him? TO was often confused as misunderstood as well.

Carson

Reaction score
There is a reason why the Cowboys don’t have interest in a first round pick that was unceremoniously CUT. See: Bryant, Dez

There’s a lot of negatives for me. It’s not the player.

He’s banged up. But Gregory is playing well. What do we do with Aldon next season? We’d be paying him for 4-6 games. I would just much rather let Gregory and Aldon keep grinding snaps

Verdict

Reaction score
Do you know him,personally? If not smh. How some of y'all normies talk about people is funny as ever.

You think Atlanta cut him because he is a model citizen and pro bowl player? I don’t know, but I’m going to go with a big negatory on that one good buddy.

Verdict

Reaction score
There’s a lot of negatives for me. It’s not the player.

He’s banged up. But Gregory is playing well. What do we do with Aldon next season? We’d be paying him for 4-6 games. I would just much rather let Gregory and Aldon keep grinding snaps

You would be paying him for the reminder of the season, for potentially a comp pick. That makes me wonder why we moved on from Griffin. I guess they wanted the pick this year instead of a possibly higher comp pick next year.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Your post was not directed at me, but wouldn’t you agree that rather than being misunderstood, he is a wack job, and you are just making excuses for him? TO was often confused as misunderstood as well.
TO wasn't misunderstood. He was pretty clear about what he was. But the big difference between TO and Takk is you have a whole career of instances where TO showed you what he was. You are using one instance of Takk on draft day and you formed a opinion of him and you haven't let up.

Verdict

Reaction score
TO wasn't misunderstood. He was pretty clear about what he was. But the big difference between TO and Takk is you have a whole career of instances where TO showed you what he was. You are using one instance of Takk on draft day and you formed a opinion of him and you haven't let up.
No. I’m going off the fact that his team declined his 5th year option and cut him, but yeah the fact he acted like a complete clown was part of it too.

Carson

Reaction score
You would be paying him for the reminder of the season, for potentially a comp pick. That makes me wonder why we moved on from Griffin. I guess they wanted the pick this year instead of a possibly higher comp pick next year.

Sorry I meant 4-6 games he would play. He’s likely out a few more weeks with a bad groin

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
No. I’m going off the fact that his team declined his 5th year option and cut him, but yeah the fact he acted like a complete clown was part of it too.
Yea just because your option was declined by the team doesn't make you a scum bug but ok.

StarMan2112

Reaction score

Keep sympathizing with the morons for all I care.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
You think Atlanta cut him because he is a model citizen and pro bowl player? I don’t know, but I’m going to go with a big negatory on that one good buddy.
What the hell does your strawman have to do with a dang thing I said? I need you and others to stop strawmaning talking points.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Keep sympathizing with the morons for all I care.
I don’t sympathize with morons but I do sympathize with people who have gone through a lot in their life. What do you know about not having a father and your mother leaving you when you were 5 and then comes back into your life at 12 just to leave again? What do you know about being raised by your grandmother and having to take care of her because she got sick and eventually died from heart complications? Yeah I sympathize with this young man and I don’t have to know him or be in his shoes to do it. But good for you. You can continue to enjoy living in your box and sitting up there on your high horse.