Twitter: Cowboys looking at Takk McKinley?

Verdict

Reaction score
Yes they did. Atlanta traded its 1st, 3rd, & 7th picks (31st, 95th, & 249th overall) to Seattle for the Seahawks 1st round pick\ 26th overall - two spots ahead of Dallas.
Underscores how badly they wanted away from this player.

Verdict

Reaction score
I save the "lunatic" titles for actual lunatics like murderers and criminals.....but sure. But sure let's label someone that we don't understand or can't relate to. Have at it....

Emotion is fine. What this guy did on draft night SCREAMS unstable. Carrying an almost life size photo in a frame and saying all the things he said that night indicate that he has serious issues. Moreover, the fact he was cut in some manner reaffirms it.

I was glad we missed out on the player when he acted crazy on stage with Deion Sanders. I remember thinking back then, he is going to be a potential problem.

Verdict

Reaction score
His contract is near nothing. 100k a week lol. He’s only owed 845k

He’s as cheap as he will be

Although I wouldn't blame Dallas for picking him up and hoping to get a comp pick out of him when he walks in free agency, signing him to even an incentive laden contract at the minimum is probably a long term mistake.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Emotion is fine. What this guy did on draft night SCREAMS unstable. Carrying an almost life size photo in a frame and saying all the things he said that night indicate that he has serious issues. Moreover, the fact he was cut in some manner reaffirms it.

I was glad we missed out on the player when he acted crazy on stage with Deion Sanders. I remember thinking back then, he is going to be a potential problem.
In all honesty. Losing someone very close to you makes you do irrational things. Just my 2 cents

Xavier187

Reaction score
If they claimed Tak it would still be like a week or two before he could play.

Which is good for us.
Dalton is starting because we aint paying him for nothing....
Plus if we wanna lose he is the guy to do it.

Think forward.
If you gain Tak you just make sure you an get a feel on him with the team.
Make his *** practice get healthy and

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

His issues in the NFL has nothing to do with being “unstable”.....and that life size picture was a picture of his grandmother.

From high school to the pros I’ve heard nothing about him being “unstable”. I don’t get the purpose of judging someone at the most vulnerable. I see passion, pain and hunger. But I guess we see whatever we want to see. Whatever fits the “label” people already have of you anyway.

StarMan2112

Reaction score
Man if you can’t respect what that was about then you just don’t get it. That’s years of pain and excitement rearing it’s head all at one time.

I don’t give a damn what it was about. Guy acted like a fool.

817Gill

Reaction score
I want to play Anae and Gregory more not Takk McKinley

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I don’t give a damn what it was about. Guy acted like a fool.
Well its clear you don't give a damn what it was about. You don't understand it. People are so quick to knock the next person when they don't understand them. You don't give a damn then that's fine. Stay short sighted and ignorant for all I care.