Cowboys Making Late Run At Signing Dak Prescott To Extension

blueblood70

Reaction score
There is a view that the high %/short pass vanilla offense is due to Daks limitations.
ahh wrong Daks AVG yard per throw also in line with those 3..we all joke hes dink and dunk but its a perception thats not totally true..

TheTruthIsOutThere

Reaction score
I already know that I'm being labeled a Dak apologist when in fact I'm not, but the fact of the matter is this is a run first team, your not going to have a running back average 150 to 200 yards a game and also a quarter back average 250-300 yards a game, that would be insane.

Wood

Reaction score

shabazz

Reaction score
I already know that I'm being labeled a Dak apologist when in fact I'm not, but the fact of the matter is this is a run first team, your not going to have a running back average 150 to 200 yards a game and also a quarter back average 250-300 yards a game, that would be insane.

Then why pay the man 40Mil? Mediocre stats command mediocre money. Seems you hit the nail on the head

fansince68

Reaction score
Ed werder just regurgitated what we already heard. SOMEONE in the sports world we need to give major props to is Jay Glazer. THAT GUY knows what he is talking about and doesn't spew the same old stuff all the other talking heads do. He is a legit "insider." Guy called the Zeke signing before game 1 like a month in advance. Same with Skip Bayless. Those 2 were spot on.
Is it possible that Glazer "guessed" just like everybody else?

jaythecowboy

Reaction score
That's what happens when your QB needs 10 seconds to decide what to do with the ball......

The advanced metrics used to judge olines don't have anything to do with the qb. It's not just a matter of adding up sacks.

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
With Wentz and Goff signed there really should be no argument. Dak's number falls in the $32-33MM per camp. That's it. Term of the contract, buyouts, guaranteed money, those are the fine points but the annual hit is VERY well established.
Yep. As much as I think that Goff and Wentz are a bit better than Dak, those guys are his closest comparisons and they’re all in the same tier. It’s a no brainer.

khiladi

Reaction score
That has got me a little worried about Zeke for week 1 lol.

Last night both defenses were far ahead of the offenses. Even Rodgers looked bad.

Zeke’s worst games are usually his first two. He had fumbling issues his first season the first two games and then he modified his grip. Two seasons ago, it was more because Linehan tried to give Dak more responsibility and they didn’t try and establish Zeke as the first option. Against Denver, he ran like nine times.

I wouldn’t be surprised if happens again.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I think Dak will get signed during the day on Saturday guys. I don't think either party wants this spilling over into the season. Amari may have a deal too. But Amari is the kind of cat that is calm and cool and will be business as usual no matter.