Twitter: Cowboys media going at it on Twitter

fivetwos

Reaction score
Whatever.

Either way they traded picks for players at a time when players could be had for money only.

Now that they can only be had for picks only, they don’t have any, other than the premium ones, which they can’t trade since that’s the only means they use to improve the team next offseason.

It’s not gross mismanagement, but along the lines of what I’ve come to expect from these two.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
3f09306ccb4690e44057ec25306f3a07.gif

doomsday9084

Reaction score
Wow, wondering what he's referencing. And why wouldn't he say?
Just speculation: He is referencing behind the scenes cooperation between the Cowboys and certain media members which results in disproportionately local positive media reporting on the Cowboys.

Wouldn't surprise me if all the local reporters have seen it and know about it.

BlindFaith

Reaction score
Just speculation: He is referencing behind the scenes cooperation between the Cowboys and certain media members which results in disproportionately local positive media reporting on the Cowboys.

Wouldn't surprise me if all the local reporters have seen it and know about it.
And that's a secret? All the local media want a spot on Jerry's bus. And an invite to his parties.

Jerry owns them.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
Guaranteed that all teams have friendly media sources. Only thing that sucks more here is that it’s our team. The biggest and most prolific in all sports entertainment