COWBOYS MEDIA (official password thread)

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
In an effort to make the content at Cowboys Media more exclusive to our circle of friends at Cowboys Zone, we are providing the log-in information in this thread. It will no longer be available at Cowboys Media.

We will update the user name and password used to access the video files on a weekly basis and somewhat sporadically (in this thread). Hopefully this will insure that those utilizing the resources are members here.

To obtain the most recent update for the log-in info, visit the last post in this thread and back-track for the updated post.

The information will appear as follows........

User Name: boysfan (all lower-case letters)
Password: ????? (this is the number which will change)

Thanks
SG

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
As of August 22, the new password is.........

User Name: boysfan
Password: 82288

mschmidt64

Reaction score
STAR GAZER;2211164 said:
This weeks Preseason game is up. Password is still the same as above.

Is there a way to actually download the game? Or just watch it via the flash player you've got set up?

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
As of August 28, the new password is.........

User Name: boysfan
Password: 88228

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
you can only download the first twenty two minutes of the fourth episode of hard knocks, seems to be glitch in the full video that the VLC cant repair

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
The Quest for Six;2216692 said:
you can only download the first twenty two minutes of the fourth episode of hard knocks, seems to be glitch in the full video that the VLC cant repair

Sounds like you may have had a broken download. It happens sometimes. Make certain that the size of the file you downloaded is equal to the size of the file being hosted at Cowboys Media. Your connection may have been dropped in the middle of the download, so you could have a partial file, or it was corrupted when you tried to resume the broken download.

Are you downloading the old low quality wmv version, I posted minutes after the original broadcast on HBO? If so, that file has now been removed from the server. It became defective during the re-encoding proccess. The high quality version is now available for download at http://cowboysmedia.com. You should now download that.

deushimeros

Reaction score
Thanks Again, I am on the road too much to often see our boys and this saves my life!!! Have a great holiday

dallasontherun

Reaction score
I just want to thank you, living with a bunch of bears fans in Chicago is a heavy burden but you make it possible for me to stay in touch with the Boys in Blue.