COWBOYS MEDIA (official password thread)

WG5516

Reaction score
How are we suppose to dl the game? I'm on a Mac and the player is flash and it will not give me the option to save as...

Below is a screen cap of the options I get when I right click on the file that I want.

http://i61.***BLOCKED***/albums/h51/wg5516/Picture1-1.jpg

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Those instructins have changed. They were for video pages without the flash modules. Visit the page again, and you will see a new set of instructions.

It's quite easy really. Just left click on the video title, and make sure your pop-up blocker is disabled.

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
krp1493;2247237 said:
yes but all that does is stream the video

Someone else mentioned this, but no one else has. So I wonder if you and he are having the same problem.

What browser and operating system are you using? Also what type of media player are you using.

Can you be more descriptive about your experience? I'd like to know more about this.

Thanks

WG5516

Reaction score
STAR GAZER;2247308 said:
Someone else mentioned this, but no one else has. So I wonder if you and he are having the same problem.

What browser and operating system are you using? Also what type of media player are you using.

Can you be more descriptive about your experience? I'd like to know more about this.

Thanks

Yeah I'm having the same problem.

Mac
Safari
Divx Player

*When I left click the link, the password option comes up. I entered the password, but instead of downloading it attempted to load a quicktime page within my browser.

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
WG5516;2247405 said:
Yeah I'm having the same problem.

Mac
Safari
Divx Player

*When I left click the link, the password option comes up. I entered the password, but instead of downloading it attempted to load a quicktime page within my browser.

Go to my site and download the VLC player. While installing it, make sure to set it as the default player for all video file types.

I have reason to believe this may solve your problem.

hoosegow

Reaction score
when it opens the page, go to File>Save Page As>your choice, and the file will dl to wherever you asked it to dl to...

THANK YOU STARGAZER, YOU ROCK MY SILLY LITTLE MONKEYBOY WORLD. I have to work some sundays, and not all of us have Tivo's or slingboxes...

hoosegow

Reaction score
oh, and close the tab, so it can start teh dl (duh.) (Mac QT folks only).
--- ---- ---
*dc'boyz fan since 1966*
--- ---- ---
MBP 2.17, Rev. A, still going strong...
iPod Nano 4g, 3G silver, the evil twin!
Salivating: MacPro 2xOctocore, 32g, 5TB, with Crossfire support!

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Thanks Hoosegow:

I don't use a Mac, and never have, so it's not easy for me to troubleshoot on this end. Firefox has it's issues, and I've never used it either.

WG5516

Reaction score
hoosegow;2248603 said:
when it opens the page, go to File>Save Page As>your choice, and the file will dl to wherever you asked it to dl to...

THANK YOU STARGAZER, YOU ROCK MY SILLY LITTLE MONKEYBOY WORLD. I have to work some sundays, and not all of us have Tivo's or slingboxes...

Did the File > Save As > My options are Web Archive & Page Source, neither of each saves the media. I downloaded the VLC player again and that did nothing. Not really sure what the problem is, because I've downloaded from the site b4. I was able to download all the Hardknocks episodes and a couple of wallpapers with easy.

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Hey guys:

I'm doing away with the flash modules. They seem to be trouble for one too many. This way everyone can enjoy the content.

WG5516

Reaction score
STAR GAZER;2249525 said:
Hey guys:

I'm doing away with the flash modules. They seem to be trouble for one too many. This way everyone can enjoy the content.

HUGS YOU, thank you!!!!

krp1493

Reaction score
thank you stargazer!!

And NICE Quality on the Cleveland Game!
Are they all going to be that good?

P.S is the final episode of hard knocks up in the good quality yet?

THANK YOU

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
krp1493;2250979 said:
thank you stargazer!!

THANK YOU

Yes it is. :)

Dave the Sicilian

Reaction score
krp1493;2250979 said:
thank you stargazer!!

THANK YOU

Totally agree!!! The game was brilliant and I enjoyed it very much.
I awaited til it was ready to watch it without knowing the score...and it was very hard :D ...I was very very anxious and finally extremly plesed for this great start :star:
Great work Star Gazer a big big thank you from Italy :bow:

JRid21

Reaction score
The Cowboys Browns game will not play right for me. The video is choppy or behind the audio
I have tried VLC and Windows Media Player

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
JRid21;2251868 said:
The Cowboys Browns game will not play right for me. The video is choppy or behind the audio
I have tried VLC and Windows Media Player

Have you tried rattling a few bones together and repeating a chant? That or kicking the computer. It works for me sometimes. :D

You may want to download the file again. It may have become corrupted while downloading it the first time.

robjgrif

Reaction score
Is there a problem with the download links? I keep getting the site is not available? Thanks

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
robjgrif;2252672 said:
Is there a problem with the download links? I keep getting the site is not available? Thanks

I was just doing some maintenance. It may or may not have effected you. Try again.