COWBOYS MEDIA (official password thread)

Mimico

Reaction score
Just wondering: when will the quarterly version of the Seahawks game be uploaded? I can't download the entire game because I have a bad connection..

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Mimico;2459904 said:
Just wondering: when will the quarterly version of the Seahawks game be uploaded? I can't download the entire game because I have a bad connection..

The quarterly wmv versions for the week 9 Giants, week 11 Commanders and the week 13 Seahawks, are on-line at Cowboys Media.

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Hey guys. I just added NFL Networks Game of the Week for week 14. It was last weeks Boys vs Steelers match-up.

You can find it on the 2008 weekly games page for week 14.

Enjoy!!! :D

Bro_Random

Reaction score
I need 2 see the last game with the Cowboys and Giants. I can't believe that I missed it but I knew they were going to win!

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Bro_Random;2493913 said:
I need 2 see the last game with the Cowboys and Giants. I can't believe that I missed it but I knew they were going to win!

It will be on-line. In about 24hrs.

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
As of December 16th, the new password is.........

User Name: boysfan (all lower case)
Password: 85254

Bro_Random

Reaction score
I got a question. How long do you have to wait after you download a video file? I just dont want to break the 1 download a vist policy.

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Bro_Random;2500327 said:
I got a question. How long do you have to wait after you download a video file? I just dont want to break the 1 download a vist policy.

Just don't download two or more videos simultaneously. When one is completed, you can begin another.

Bro_Random

Reaction score
Thank you! The quality of the videos is amazing! I'm grateful to you that I didn't miss the game through the download.

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Heads up guys.

I just added the video of the month. It is the 1967 match-up between Dallas and Green Bay (Ice Bowl).

And I also added NFL Networks "Game of the Week" for week 15 Boys Giants.

Apefist

Reaction score
I get a 404 error when I try to download the Ice Bowl. Since I had a problem on my end once before, I'm wondering what I did wrong. It didn't even ask me for the login and password and went straight to 404:

404 Error - Not Found

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Apefist;2559287 said:
I get a 404 error when I try to download the Ice Bowl. Since I had a problem on my end once before, I'm wondering what I did wrong. It didn't even ask me for the login and password and went straight to 404:

404 Error - Not Found

The only page that is active right now is the "10 Greatest Games" page. You can visit it by going to the "Video" link in the navigation bar.

I am restructuring the files on the servers, so the other video pages are currently unavailable.

This will take a couple of weeks. It's a major undertaking.