Cowboys meeting with Biadasz agent

vlad

Reaction score
Stephen said 2nd story floors all over the place no doubt.

Kwyn

Reaction score

Cowboys are meeting with fewer agents at the combine compared with years past. No sitdown, for example, was planned this week with Dak Prescott’s rep, the cited rationale being the two sides have enough experience working with each other to render a checkin unnecessary, two people close to the situation said. But the team does have several meetings today, including with the rep for Tyron Smith and Tyler Biadasz.

Talk about burying the lead … or blowing up an afterthought into a topic for discussion.

This seemed to be about Dak with a little tiny mention of Biadasz, right?

M not a big fan of him. He gets manhandled a bit. But, without a decision to draft a center in n the first three rounds and a commitment to endure a year where they learn the role, I’m. It sure how we just walk away.

He’s not great but he’s not bad.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Here we goooo. Going the cheapo route again. We like our guys indeed. Tyron,MG and Tyler. Can we strike a deal where MG plays for less than the league minimum?

Rayman70

Reaction score
All these potential cheapo deals point to counting on drafting early contributers. Maybe one big name free agent RB or DE like Reddick. I'm against the latter. Don't wanna give up anything to our rivals. No way. We can draft chop Robinson or sweat .

Carson

Reaction score
All these potential cheapo deals point to counting on drafting early contributers. Maybe one big name free agent RB or DE like Reddick. I'm against the latter. Don't wanna give up anything to our rivals. No way. We can draft chop Robinson or sweat .
Don’t think either will last to 24 after their combines!

DuncanIso

Reaction score
So I guess they're blaming the entire run game on Pollard. They clearly aren't blaming coaching or scheme and it appears they are gonna attempt to go back with the same line. Whatever man. Lol
Tony is a scrub now. No speed. Longest run was 31 yds.

Not Biadasz fault we got scrub RBs.

Tussinman

Reaction score
0% Biadasz stays unless he takes an extreme deep discount.

He can cash in big with Washington
Yeah he's going to cash out for sure. He's played 65 games in the NFL and made only about 5.5 million total. That's textbook go to the absolute highest bidder no questions asked scenario.

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
4 centers in first 3 rounds worth a look.
JPJ, Barton, Frazier, Van Pran.
Also, I hadn't really noticed but if they really are looking at Hoffman at Center - he has good size for the position and is mean. 6'4" and # 322. Just is he capable of playing at a high level ?
All better options than resigning Biadisz, I think.

CWR

Reaction score
Tony is a scrub now. No speed. Longest run was 31 yds.

Not Biadasz fault we got scrub RBs.
It's real convenient to blame it all on the RB, unfortunately just plugging in a better back won't solve our run game.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Yeah he's going to cash out for sure. He's played 65 games in the NFL and made only about 5.5 million total. That's textbook go to the absolute highest bidder no questions asked scenario.
Plus he has a Pro Bowl.

Doesn’t give up many sacks/penalties.

Carson

Reaction score
4 centers in first 3 rounds worth a look.
JPJ, Barton, Frazier, Van Pran.
Also, I hadn't really noticed but if they really are looking at Hoffman at Center - he has good size for the position and is mean. 6'4" and # 322. Just is he capable of playing at a high level ?
All better options than resigning Biadisz, I think.
This should drive his price down.

You also have Connor Williams as a free agent and some cheaper guys like Brian Allen.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Good lord. They could @&$? up a @&$ dream
Dont you just love the jones boys !! :flagwave:
This sort of stuff keeps people talking and jerry likes that more than actually winning!

They have redefined "all in"

It is a circus, not a team. I give you the GB wc game as an example.

If they had hired BB I would have been all in as a fan, but now I dont think so, more fun rooting for them to lose and fail now.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Good chance Biadasz walks.

At least Jerry will know the ceiling they have to hit.

I think it’s around 25-30 million.

Never understood all the #BiadaszHate on here.