Cowboys meeting with Biadasz agent

quickccc

Reaction score
IMO, Smith returns. Just don’t think we’re willing to pay Biadasz big $$$. I could be wrong but its likely just to see what he wants
Latest breaking news on Tyron suggests differently ... if there's a serious deal being worked out for Tyler B. it's clearly that
they like and value him a whole great deal better than the media/fan base.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
The Cowboys are "ALL IN:" doing the same crap every year.

But i do like the change to the combine approach. Heck every year, all teh fans think we scored HoF'ers, only to get lots of nothing that achieves nothing. might as well not show and throw darts, same results.

32BellyOption

Reaction score
JPJ is a pipe dream at this point, just too many ahead of us who need center and will snag him.

I understand much better now the late 1st round type WR's we had formals with. Same with Corners.
I agree on JPJ. And I’d have no problem going CB round 1 as you can never have enough in today’s 4 and 5 wide NFL.

Creeper

Reaction score
If reports are true that Tyron Smith is not returning to Dallas, then it would explain why Dallas might be interested in re-sign Biadasz. Using 2 of their top 3 picks on OL would mean not getting much done on defense. And considering they also need a RB, I would say signing Biadasz so they don't have to draft a C would be a priority.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
If he's a top 10 center it won't cost too much to resign him to a top 10 contract

DuncanIso

Reaction score
If reports are true that Tyron Smith is not returning to Dallas, then it would explain why Dallas might be interested in re-sign Biadasz. Using 2 of their top 3 picks on OL would mean not getting much done on defense. And considering they also need a RB, I would say signing Biadasz so they don't have to draft a C would be a priority.
Hope so.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
My guess is he's next ...........I don't see them signing him before free agency starts. If they felt that strongly about him they would have already extended him.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
He's not a bad player, but he's not a mauler at C like they had in Travis Frederick.

THAT is what they need...someone that can dominate.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Stephen probably decided to go all in and offered Tyler his prized Whataburger coupons where you can whatasize for free. Must have not taken them. Tyler's agent is a tough cookie. Tyler ain't worth the extension money. Lucky he don't get his salary cut.

starfan1

Reaction score
Plus he has a Pro Bowl.

Doesn’t give up many sacks/penalties.
Gets minimal push in run game and while he may not give up a ton of sacks he gets pushed into the qb lap.

I hope they move on

Ring6

StarSchema
Reaction score

Cowboys are meeting with fewer agents at the combine compared with years past. No sitdown, for example, was planned this week with Dak Prescott’s rep, the cited rationale being the two sides have enough experience working with each other to render a checkin unnecessary, two people close to the situation said. But the team does have several meetings today, including with the rep for Tyron Smith and Tyler Biadasz.

offering both the same kind of deal no doubt

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I would really prefer to get a road-grader at center that does not repeatedly get shoved backwards into the QB and RB a dozen times a game, but maybe that is just me.;)