Cowboys meeting with Biadasz agent

Toro9

Reaction score
Can't do everything in one year. Bash is a decent Center. Decent to the tune that he shouldn't command a huge contract but if he does, pass.

Gambit

Reaction score
Here we goooo. Going the cheapo route again. We like our guys indeed. Tyron,MG and Tyler. Can we strike a deal where MG plays for less than the league minimum?
Tyron looks to be leaving, came out today.

1942willys

Reaction score
with Tyron leaving I hope that does not push them into spending money on a barely average center

Gambit

Reaction score
One thing is for sure, we will be getting some comp pics for 2025. Biadasz leaves it may be a 3rd or 4th for him. If Tyron can get a payday thats another 3rd or 4th. Dallas won't spend a lot on C spot beyond maybe a first round pick.

They must really have a lot of faith in Bass, Hoffman and Waletzko. I like Bass think he can probably man the LG spot next to Tyler Smith. Hoffman to me is a better Guard than C and I'm out on Waletzko, all he does is get injured.

Gambit

Reaction score
Yep let him go and grab one of JPJ, Frazier or Barton. Cheaper and better.
JPJ is a pipe dream at this point, just too many ahead of us who need center and will snag him.

I understand much better now the late 1st round type WR's we had formals with. Same with Corners.

1942willys

Reaction score
JPJ is a pipe dream at this point, just too many ahead of us who need center and will snag him.

I understand much better now the late 1st round type WR's we had formals with. Same with Corners.
Frazier is the center I want; and we have a good shot at getting. Unlike JPJ he spent his whole career at center and started 47 games. He is more ready to start and while his ceiling might not be as high he is a mauler and that is what we really need in the middle

MikeT22

Reaction score
One thing is for sure, we will be getting some comp pics for 2025. Biadasz leaves it may be a 3rd or 4th for him. If Tyron can get a payday thats another 3rd or 4th. Dallas won't spend a lot on C spot beyond maybe a first round pick.
Good then Jerry can have ammo to trade for another failed QB after they cut Lance

HungryLion

Reaction score
Unless the conversation to his agent is “your guy is mid ** and we don’t want him back”. Then I don’t want to hear about it.

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
Why? We need an upgrade at C, Biadasz was weak last year.​

BigD_95

Reaction score

Cowboys are meeting with fewer agents at the combine compared with years past. No sitdown, for example, was planned this week with Dak Prescott’s rep, the cited rationale being the two sides have enough experience working with each other to render a checkin unnecessary, two people close to the situation said. But the team does have several meetings today, including with the rep for Tyron Smith and Tyler Biadasz.

I rather move on. While he is okay he has been the weak link in the run game

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
The more I hear about Dufus Jones and his merry men. The more I say frick it....Just rebuild and wait another 30 years :facepalm:

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I think they’re going to resign him. I can’t see them trying to fill 2 holes on the line in the same year. I think they move Hoffman to LG. It would be a travesty to use a first round pick on the oline. Not with a
defense that has so many holes at DT/LB. Now you have a new scheme and DC coming in with the potential for a lot of turnover in personnel coming on that side of the ball? oh a not to mention there’s going to be a need a RB.

I just can’t see oline being the right move in the first.