Twitter: Cowboys meeting with WR Thompson

BlindFaith

Reaction score
You can’t make that claim unless you know they actually even discussed a trade. You have no idea what his value is to them unless that was leaked by either team. You’re stating your assumption as fact.

Facts that we know:

1. A trade for Thomas using Dez was not discussed.
2. We do not know what Seattle sees as Dez’s value since they’ve never said anything.
3. We don’t know that Dez is even on the trading block as we haven’t even heard that.
No qualms there. It was brought up we should trade Dez to Seattle.

I know there were some reports out that they wanted a first and third I think.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
You can’t make that claim unless you know they actually even discussed a trade. You have no idea what his value is to them unless that was leaked by either team. You’re stating your assumption as fact.

Facts that we know:

1. A trade for Thomas using Dez was not discussed.
2. We do not know what Seattle sees as Dez’s value since they’ve never said anything.
3. We don’t know that Dez is even on the trading block as we haven’t even heard that.
They wanted a higher draft pick if we threw Dez into the mix.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
No qualms there. It was brought up we should trade Dez to Seattle.

I know there were some reports out that they wanted a first and third I think.

Yes they wanted a first and a 3rd but honestly I don’t think we are 1 player from being a dominant defense. So I wouldn’t want to give those picks up myself.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
They wanted a higher draft pick if we threw Dez into the mix.

giphy.gif

BlindFaith

Reaction score
Yes they wanted a first and a 3rd but honestly I don’t think we are 1 player from being a dominant defense. So I wouldn’t want to give those picks up myself.
Right there with ya. I would give up Dez straight up for Thomas though.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Just saw on Twitter that his agent said he is signing a 1 year deal with the Cowboys.