Cowboys need Eric Bieniemy

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Blow it up.

The rebuild stats NOW.

The next 3 years should be focused on building a solid roster for a new QB to take over when Dak's contract is up.

The only future high priced players on the this right now that should still be here in 3 years are Parson, Diggs, and Lamb.
This is how I know you aren't a Cowboy fan....Jerry doesn't "rebuild" anything lol. You telling on yourself again lol.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
I think a lot of people here are sleeping on Bieniemy…not trying to be Boomer like. Every player and coach to a man on the Chiefs say he’s great with gameplanning and on handling players. You could say the same about any asst with a great coach but there are guys that work out. He’s going to be a good HC somewhere.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Whether you like him or not, Dak is here for at least 3 years. In the famous words of Herm Edwards, “I can’t change everything but I gotta do something”. So what’s it gonna be Mike/Jerruh? I just don’t see how Kelmo comes back….,

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
If you are asking if we should allow Moore to go off and be a HC somewhere and fire McCarthy and hire Bieniemy, then the answer is a big fat.........

Yes.
You do know that Mahomes is not coming with him, right?

Sydla

Reaction score
If Kellen Moore had Patrick Mahomes as his QB there would be nobody here thinking Moore is a bad coach.

You guys just don't get it. Moore is not the problem. Dak is the problem.

Linehan, Moore, and whoever is next in line will get scape goat'd for Dak's bad play also.

Oh, so you are a big Moore fan? Now it's starting to make sense.

Cmac

Reaction score
Absolutely not. Dude is just a sidekick to the real coach. He does nothing for the Chiefs and Mahomes ain’t coming with him.

Nobody will give him a head coaching job and neither should Dallas.
......yet someone on the Board hoped for Matt Nagy, because he worked with Andy Reid. Now Bienemy is a sidekick. We got it. And KMoore is the Clown we love.

INCowboysFan

Reaction score
Hey, I’m on board with this 100%. Too bad Jerruh said no HC changes and no way EB comes here for anything less that a HC job, unless ol’ Jerruh sets something up similar to Garrett-top and allows for the ol’ backstab Garrett pulled on Wade.

Sidekick?? What has Reid won without him?
Mahomes, Hill and Kelce make Reid and Bienemy look better than they really are.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Of course. The west coast offense requires precision and hitting guys in stride. Dak would be terrible in that system.

49ers made the Super Bowl with Kapernick in the West Coast offense....nobody would confuse him with being precise on his throws or hitting guys in stride lol.

Sydla

Reaction score
You do know that Mahomes is not coming with him, right?

Sure. But this organization needs a total purge. Cut bait on everything.

It won't happen but I think it's the only way to fix these issues. Moore is far too loyal to Jerry and vice versa. They need to think outside the box here. I'd love for them to talk to the geek OC with the 49ers too.

But now that I see you are a big Moore fan, I suspect you'll poo poo any coaching option that isn't Kellen.

Tommy

Reaction score
This is who the cowboys need he is creative..... innovative.... puts players in the right position/ formula to succeed... if jerry is about selling tickets and loves offensive production Eric Bieniemy will get the best out of the players we have on offense.
If KM was the offensive coordinator for the Chiefs you would be wanting KM to come here.

All coordinators look good when you have an elite QB running your plays.

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
That's BS....Dak has made a lot of these guys look better than they are....on no planet should anyone like Kellen Moore be up for a head coaching job.......Dak is why the Giants hired Garrett to help Daniel Jones. But in reality Dak did what he did in spite of them.
Maybe Kellen looked bad because his QB can’t process quickly enough.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

It won't happen but I think it's the only way to fix these issues.

But now that I see you are a big Moore fan, I suspect you'll poo poo any coaching option that isn't Kellen.
When you struggle for 28 years and you keep losing the same way regardless of personnel...I agree you need a overhaul from top to bottom. But like you said....it would never happen so I won't even cry too much about it.....but until they do it we will just hope we win in spite of poor leadership and culture up top.

Tommy

Reaction score

It won't happen but I think it's the only way to fix these issues.

Two years ago CowboysZone thought getting rid of Garrett was the answer to this teams problems. He was the reason for every loss.

Now 2 years later we need a purge of the entire organization.

Sometimes I think CowboysZone has no idea what its talking about.

Sydla

Reaction score
And at the end of the day, it's all about Jerry's ego. He wants to be right. He wants McCarthy to succeed so he can look like the genius that hired him after people said he was a stooge. He wants Moore to be a stud (either here or somewhere else) so he'll get the credit for finding and developing Moore into the coach he is.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score

It won't happen but I think it's the only way to fix these issues. Moore is far too loyal to Jerry and vice versa. They need to think outside the box here. I'd love for them to talk to the geek OC with the 49ers too.

I'm not a Moore guy at all.

I just don't think the guy needs to be punished because he has to work with a QB as limited as Dak.

The next guy, whether he is another Jerry yes man or not, will still have to deal with Dak at QB and be limited in what he can do.

Ya'll will blame every OC until Dak is no longer the QB here. That's just how it's going to be.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Mahomes, Hill and Kelce make Reid and Bienemy look better than they really are.

So, the guys just play backyard ball during a game? They draw plays in the sand and say you go here I go there? Wow, I’m amazed at the lack of value on coaching here from a COWBOYS FAN. We all know what coaching does for a franchise. Just wow.