Cowboys need Eric Bieniemy

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It’s a combo of things.Kellen not great, but neither is his QB.
You don't need a great QB to run a formidable offense. In order to be creative or simply give Pollard more than 4 carries...you have to be a elite QB? Its moronic logic. This is the pitfalls of only watching the Cowboys play. You lose the ability to see what a functional team is ran like.....its why most of us sit here year in and out hoping and praying we will in spite of how this team is ran. But there are just some basic things this team just doesn't do or not capable of doing.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He said he wasn't wrong about Dak :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Who I am? I'm the one that knows what I've been talking about all season.
You're nobody. You are the same Eagles fan who told me that Carson Wentz was a good QB....i've seen you boost up guys like Carson Wentz and Will Grier......you have been compromised...you wouldn't know a good QB if he jumped up and smacked you across your head with a 2 x 4.

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
What has Garrett and Linehan done without Dak? I'll wait.

I'm not admitting anything because I wasn't wrong on Dak lol. Like I told you earlier you are nobody. I don't have to listen or answer to your orders I don't know who the hell you think you are today lol.
You are wrong about Dak.Take off the blinders buddy.He was a 4th round pick for a reason.He has many shortcomings.Just to name a few:
Average arm talent
Average to below average accuracy
Slow to process(see the field)
Poor pocket awareness
All of these things were said in the scouting report coming out of college, and you know what: scouting reports were spot on.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You are wrong about Dak.Take off the blinders buddy.He was a 4th round pick for a reason.He has many shortcomings.Just to name a few:
Average arm talent
Average to below average accuracy
Slow to process(see the field)
Poor pocket awareness
All of these things were said in the scouting report coming out of college, and you know what: scouting reports were spot on.
No I don't care about any of that stuff.....i'm asking you a question. What has Garrett and Linehan done without Garrett? Answer that then we can go on about his scouting report....one step at a time.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You're nobody. You are the same Eagles fan who told me that Carson Wentz was a good QB....i've seen you boost up guys like Carson Wentz and Will Grier......you have been compromised...you wouldn't know a good QB if he jumped up and smacked you across your head with a 2 x 4.
You Dak loyalist are becoming few and far between. Your leader quit the forum because he saw the choke coming. After Sunday the others are starting to see the light. I've even gotten a few apologies from ones that I've went back and forth with.

You last few holdouts are nothing.

This forum is becoming a better place and less delusional by the day.

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
No I don't care about any of that stuff.....i'm asking you a question. What has Garrett and Linehan done without Garrett? Answer that then we can go on about his scouting report....one step at a time.
What could anybody do w/ crap teams like the Gints and Detroit?

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
It's the OC's and head coaches job to cater the offense to his players skill set. The one thing we can all agree on is...Dallas was not using Pollard to his full potential. So why did McCarthy and Moore not use Pollard like Tyrek Hill or Deebo Samuel? How good can these guys be of they can't see the obvious?

Eric Bieniemy from the Chiefs and Greg Roman from the Ravens would be upgrades on what we have here now, IMO. I would love for one of these guys to replace McCarthy. Because, let's not forget, the Packer players were saying things about McCarthy that we said about Garrett. The offense was dull, boring, predictable, and unimaginative.

So if y'all want an offense that's not going to use Pollard correctly, an offense that's not going to create high/low situations, an offense that doesn't create mismatches, an offense that barely uses rub routes, an offense that doesn't know how to feature it's star players, and an offense that doesn't use triple stacked route combinations, then Moore and McCarthy are your guys. For those of us that want more creativity, to go along with the talent, Moore and McCarthy need to go.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Lol oh please. Andy Reid has been one of the leagues best coaches for decades.

Bienemy is just a guy standing next to the genius.

He’d have been hired long ago if he was anything close to Andy Reid.
There is a reason EB hasnt been hired and its not his coaching ability. Its been discussed ad nauseum by players and coaches alike. Ill leave it to you to google it.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
How about we simply let Mike McCarthy pick his staff instead of saddling him with people. When has this model ever worked? Can someone tell me? Why are we holding on to people from a failed coaching staff and inflicted on a new coach? It didn't work when they did this to Wade Phillips. They sort of did this to Parcells who had to work with Zimmer while trying to implement a different defensive scheme that Zimmer never worked with. Why the hell would you do this?
I agree and don't agree with you. McCarthy tabbed Mike Nolan as his DC. I mean, really. He chose a guy who ran the worst defense in the history of the Cowboys franchise. It's highly likely that if Jerry didn't make him jettison Nolan, Quinn wouldn't be here, and we're looking at the same, disastrous defense we had in 2020.
Yet, I agree he should have the right to pick his own staff. Problem is, if he's picking guys like Nolan, should he REALLY be the coach of this team?
But for Jerry, a coach who lets Jerry be the spokesman for the team in every area is more important than a coach who will elevate this team beyond the NFC Least.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It's the OC's and head coaches job to cater the offense to his players skill set. The one thing we can all agree on is...Dallas was not using Pollard to his full potential. So why did McCarthy and Moore not use Pollard like Tyrek Hill or Deebo Samuel? How good can these guys be of they can't see the obvious?

Eric Bieniemy from the Chiefs and Greg Roman from the Ravens would be upgrades on what we have here now, IMO. I would love for one of these guys to replace McCarthy. Because, let's not forget, the Packer players were saying things about McCarthy that we said about Garrett. The offense was dull, boring, predictable, and unimaginative.

So if y'all want an offense that's not going to use Pollard correctly, an offense that's not going to create high/low situations, an offense that doesn't create mismatches, an offense that barely uses rub routes, an offense that doesn't know how to feature it's star players, and an offense that doesn't use triple stacked route combinations, then Moore and McCarthy are your guys. For those of us that want more creativity, to go along with the talent, Moore and McCarthy need to go.
I agree. Roman and Biniemy have done more with less. This offense these guys act like its too many good players to cater to. Its weird. Cowboys have this weird thing where they just line up and win. And it works against bad teams. But every time its a big game or a must win game it doesn't. Just doesn't. This is not how the NFL is played in 2021. Maybe in 1993 it worked having a stacked team and just lining up and getting the job done. These defenses and players are just too fast and smart to just play stupid against them.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I agree and don't agree with you. McCarthy tabbed Mike Nolan as his DC. I mean, really. He chose a guy who ran the worst defense in the history of the Cowboys franchise. It's highly likely that if Jerry didn't make him jettison Nolan, Quinn wouldn't be here, and we're looking at the same, disastrous defense we had in 2020.
Yet, I agree he should have the right to pick his own staff. Problem is, if he's picking guys like Nolan, should he REALLY be the coach of this team?
But for Jerry, a coach who lets Jerry be the spokesman for the team in every area is more important than a coach who will elevate this team beyond the NFC Least.
I agree with you on Nolan but at the end of the day there was no lack of accountability when it came to that hire. MM screwed up...was held accountable and they moved on. He got his guy and he failed. It happens. I'd rather him get his guy and it fail than Jerry put a staff together...that's just not how a team should be ran. A GM should work WITH or under the head coach. He should not be making coaching decisions for the coach. He's over stepping his bounds.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
do you watch the games? Did you watch the Bucs eagles?
It is you who doesnt see all the little things that the QB does to make everyone else, including the coach look good. Brady sees things that Dak doesnt, he goes off of one player to another from preplay analysis. Then, Brady hits players in a position where they can catch an run. Often Dak is hitting them down by their feet where they get tackled before they had a chance to turn up field.

I always laugh when Mahomes drops back, feels the rush and rolls right, then rolls left, stops and throws it 65 yards downfield to tyreke Hill who is sitting there making a fair catch. I always turn to whomever Im with and say, damn, those Chiefs coaches are good....lol

Brady is now a seasoned vet and the best QB in the history of the NFL. Do you think he’d have been that way if he would’ve played anywhere else right out of Michigan? Think about that for a minute.

And as was pointed out by Catch earlier, Reid was a helluva coach BEFORE he got to KC. Look at what he did for McNabb. Mahomes is a top tier QB no doubt, but Reid has everything to do with his success. It’s not just talent.

LOL, after reading a post like yours….

Sydla

Reaction score
I'm glad I'm not this stubborn about things lol

Shanahan just beat us with Jimmy G, who is pretty mediocre and limited.

Shanahan could win with Dak because he'd do exactly what he's doing with his QB now. Build a strong run game and play action teams to death.

The problem is that you have become so bitter about Dak that it's pretty much robbed you of any sense of rational thought. Shanahan is a better coach than McCarthy and Moore. But your anti-Dak stance makes you incapable of seeing things like that.

And let's be clear. This is not an endorsement of Dak as some sort of great QB here. But there are coaches out there that likely could get more out of him than McCarthy.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dallas has a sh**load of talent.They’re undisciplined and dumb, but very talented.

And Saquon Barkley, Golladay, Toney, Sheperd, Engram and Slayton aren't talented lol? They didn't spend a 1st rounder on Toney and 70 million on Golladay for them to be the worst offense in the league lol.

And you guys keep overrating Cowboys talent. Just because they have a star on their helmet doesn't make them a "star". You can't lead the league in penalties and be the best. You can't lead the league in drops and be the best. Let's cut it out with those titles. They stink until proven otherwise. And yes that goes for everyone including Dak. If all you do is show up against bad teams then what are you? A first round exit.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
If McCarthy is staying on as HC, I need to see what he can do as a de facto OC before we hire someone else from the outside. If not, then why was he even hired in the first place?

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
And Saquon Barkley, Golladay, Toney, Sheperd, Engram and Slayton aren't talented lol? They didn't spend a 1st rounder on Toney and 70 million on Golladay for them to be the worst offense in the league lol.

And you guys keep overrating Cowboys talent. Just because they have a star on their helmet doesn't make them a "star". You can't lead the league in penalties and be the best. You can't lead the league in drops and be the best. Let's cut it out with those titles. They stink until proven otherwise. And yes that goes for everyone including Dak. If all you do is show up against bad teams then what are you? A first round exit.
Gints were banged up all year.