Twitter: Cowboys not pursuing Suh

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
This team is cheap as hell................the "right price point":laugh:

Cheap teams have lots of cap space. The Cowboys are incompetent, which is actually worse.

They waste cap space giving extensions to players like Tyrone Crawford, Orlando Scandrick, and Terrence Williams. That leaves only the bargain bin when it comes to free agents.

aria

Reaction score
He only hurt the other team. And I meant not suspended for off the field issues. If he goes to seattle I will not cheer for him I only cheer for players of this team.
I don’t cheer for anyone that intentionally that tries to hurt another player with dirty plays whether he’s on this team or not and Suh has done that on more than one occasion.

aria

Reaction score
I'm not the moral police. I just want our team to win. Have fun white knighting.
Yeah, I’m the “moral police” for expressing my dislike for a player in a thread about him. Hit the nail on the head Matlock.

fifaguy

Reaction score
Cowboys shopping for free agents...............

1.gif

Also...

tenor.gif

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Why should they? AT&T stadium is always sold out and ppl line up to buy merchandise like crazy. Business is good winning is secondary.
That's all well and good. But there will come a time, and it may be real soon where the younger generation will have ZERO pull to the star. Why? Because we're irrelevant in terms if winning.

hsfolk

Reaction score
sounds like NO is the only one who really wants that boy named Suh