Twitter: Cowboys not pursuing Suh

jday

Reaction score
You apparently have never watched any Miami games.................Suh NEVER MAILED it in after getting paid.

He was rated the #2 interior defensive lineman in the NFL last season..................He is as legit as they come
And he is 31. He is going to want at least 3 years. Do you honestly believe he would be the same player at 34?

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Suhs contract was for over 20 million in Miami. Doubt he takes a big pay cut to single digits. Do you really want to pay a 31 year old player 12, 13, 14, even 15 million a year? Great player, but man that's a lot for a 1tech.
Yes and he's not a 1 tech. And nowadays you don't need a 1 tech unless your losing the game so him and Irving could be paired inside.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Pretty simple when you have inferior coaching like we do its twice as important to stack the trenches with talent . We have nobody with a creative plan to work around it.

Top 5 Oline we protect our QB Run the ball move the chains and keep Garrett clapping . Improve the Dline and maybe we can actually stop somebody at the end of games no matter how bad Garrett mismanages the clock. I want Suh and Poe and that will give us a rotation that can compete with the Eagles .

But we will get nothing but washed up junk that wont be playing in the NFL after Thanksgiving . Come on Jerry give us something to get excited about . This offseason sucks out loud !!!!

John813

Reaction score
You apparently have never watched any Miami games.................Suh NEVER MAILED it in after getting paid.

He was rated the #2 interior defensive lineman in the NFL last season..................He is as legit as they come
http://www.businessinsider.com/ndamukong-suh-dolphins-disaster-2015-9

In the early going, however, Suh has been lackadaisical on defense, and during the loss to the Jaguars he was ignoring coaches' play calls, according to The Miami Herald's Adam H. Beasley:

The same could be said for the Dolphins' defense, which is somehow worse with Ndamukong Suh than it was without him in 2014.

A big reason why: Suh, who for the second straight week was a non-factor, strayed from Kevin Coyle's script.

The Miami Herald has learned that Suh freelanced at times Sunday, creating confusion on the defense. By taking matters into his own hands, the Dolphins' $114 million man took a bad situation and made it worse.

Coyle was not a good DC but I remember early on when he was called out for doing his own thing instead of following the script.

aria

Reaction score
He doesn't get suspended. Doesn't miss games due to injury. And he is ELITE top 5 talent not just talent. Big difference. Haley hit the nail on the head with this team
I believe he was fined four times in his first few years and HAS been suspended for two games. He’s extremely lucky he hasn’t been suspended more with some of the stuff he’s pulled. He’s fecal matter.

We’ll see how much you support him if he goes to Seattle and takes out Dak or Zeke with a cheap shot, choke hold or “accidentally” steps on one of their ankles.

Reaction score

In the early going, however, Suh has been lackadaisical on defense, and during the loss to the Jaguars he was ignoring coaches' play calls, according to The Miami Herald's Adam H. Beasley:

The same could be said for the Dolphins' defense, which is somehow worse with Ndamukong Suh than it was without him in 2014.

A big reason why: Suh, who for the second straight week was a non-factor, strayed from Kevin Coyle's script.

The Miami Herald has learned that Suh freelanced at times Sunday, creating confusion on the defense. By taking matters into his own hands, the Dolphins' $114 million man took a bad situation and made it worse.

Coyle was not a good DC but I remember early on when he was called out for doing his own thing instead of following the script.

Our system plays to his strength though. Just get off the ball, get up the field, and then find the ball or the QB. That is essentially "freelancing" every play.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I believe he was fined four times in his first few years and HAS been suspended for two games. He’s extremely lucky he hasn’t been suspended more with some of the stuff he’s pulled. He’s fecal matter.

We’ll see how much you support him if he goes to Seattle and takes out Dak or Zeke with a cheap shot, choke hold or “accidentally” steps on one of their ankles.
He only hurt the other team. And I meant not suspended for off the field issues. If he goes to seattle I will not cheer for him I only cheer for players of this team.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
And he is 31. He is going to want at least 3 years. Do you honestly believe he would be the same player at 34?

Structure the contract so you can get out of it then.

Suh on our D Line probably puts that unit over the top if Irving stays.

You get a stud Linebacker in the draft and then trade for Earl Thomas and we have a legit 2 year window where we have a great group of talent.

Verdict

Reaction score
Suh wont be doing any teams any favors. Hes out to get paid like every player is

According to a Sirius NFL he is going to be more about the money than most players. Apparently it's pretty definite he is going to go to the highest bidder regardless

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
According to a Sirius NFL he is going to be more about the money than most players. Apparently it's pretty definite he is going to go to the highest bidder regardless

Suh has always been all about money. Even outside of football, the dude is just doing everything he can to make more money.

jday

Reaction score
Structure the contract so you can get out of it then.

Suh on our D Line probably puts that unit over the top if Irving stays.

You get a stud Linebacker in the draft and then trade for Earl Thomas and we have a legit 2 year window where we have a great group of talent.
The deal you are referring to means little to no guaranteed money. Suh ain't signing that if he can help it.

As for the rest of what you said: https://cowboyszone.com/threads/a-recipe-for-disaster.398427/

glimmerman

Reaction score
He wants way to much money. We have other fish to fry. We can get one in the draft.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Unreal. Just what the defense needs and they turn their back.

Just wanting a player isn't all it takes - cost is a huge factor too, and Suh will be looking for a big time payday.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Pretty simple when you have inferior coaching like we do its twice as important to stack the trenches with talent . We have nobody with a creative plan to work around it.

Top 5 Oline we protect our QB Run the ball move the chains and keep Garrett clapping . Improve the Dline and maybe we can actually stop somebody at the end of games no matter how bad Garrett mismanages the clock. I want Suh and Poe and that will give us a rotation that can compete with the Eagles .

But we will get nothing but washed up junk that wont be playing in the NFL after Thanksgiving . Come on Jerry give us something to get excited about . This offseason sucks out loud !!!!

You got this all wrong Black. Because we have great coaching, like we do, it's much less important to stack the trenches with talent.

I mean, I can't just keep stopping in on these threads and laying down the knowledge for free here guys.........

:thumbup: