Cowboys not the same team without Amari Cooper

quickccc

Reaction score
I truly believe he’s the game changer. Prescott absolutely trust him. The perfect route runner. We’re not the same team on offense without him. Prescott and Amari stay healthy , This team win the whole thing

Yes, Amari Cooper can be a presence.

- His game is a route running, adept at setting up and selling his routes with his bag of moves and footwork.
Head fakes, terrific tap-dancing footwork, shoulder dips and hips and body control and he has some vertical burst.

- But to the more "elite' CBs that don't bite on those set up moves, and he cannot shake away from, Cooper will struggle with, imo.
And he doesn’t have the physicality repel them off.

- If he has to face a Jalen Ramsey, Lattimore, Denzel Ward, hip-to-hip CBs, i don't think he is as effective against those types.

- That tells me Coop is a Beta, but not an Alpha. He's very good, but he's not an elite WR, imo.
and nagging injuries continue to plague him., as much as he will try to dig in and gut it out to suit out. They tend to linger with him on a yearly basis,
and even early in the season and throughout year.

- In this offense, with this QB, and the years and games they've spent and gain a rapport with each other, of course Coop means a lot to Dak.
Gallup is not the footwork tap dancers that Coop and Lamb are. He doesn't explode or glide out of in-cuts and break outs the way they do.
But his game involves coming up with big physical catches vs tight, contested press CBs, he has sideline presence, feet, jump ball skills
and body control to make circus sideline catches. He has the physical tone that the other two do not

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Who does Prescott trust the most. Cooper. Forget the statistics. Yes CD is the better receiver. But Cooper and Prescott have a better continuity
Lol….forget the statistics?

cooper can’t even stay healthy. Look at the reception numbers. Who died Dak throw to more?

Game over!!!

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

cooper can’t even stay healthy. Look at the reception numbers. Who died Dak throw to more?

Game over!!!
What are you talking about. Prescott trust Cooper more than any other receiver. That’s what this is about nothing else.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yes, Amari Cooper can be a presence.

- His game is a route running, adept at setting up and selling his routes with his bag of moves and footwork.
Head fakes, terrific tap-dancing footwork, shoulder dips and hips and body control and he has some vertical burst.

- But to the more "elite' CBs that don't bite on those set up moves, and he cannot shake away from, Cooper will struggle with, imo.
And he doesn’t have the physicality repel them off.

- If he has to face a Jalen Ramsey, Lattimore, Denzel Ward, hip-to-hip CBs, i don't think he is as effective against those types.

- That tells me Coop is a Beta, but not an Alpha. He's very good, but he's not an elite WR, imo.
and nagging injuries continue to plague him., as much as he will try to dig in and gut it out to suit out. They tend to linger with him on a yearly basis,
and even early in the season and throughout year.

- In this offense, with this QB, and the years and games they've spent and gain a rapport with each other, of course Coop means a lot to Dak.
Gallup is not the footwork tap dancers that Coop and Lamb are. He doesn't explode or glide out of in-cuts and break outs the way they do.
But his game involves coming up with big physical catches vs tight, contested press CBs, he has sideline presence, feet, jump ball skills
and body control to make circus sideline catches. He has the physical tone that the other two do not
Good post, I understand what you’re saying and agree with it mostly. All I’m trying to say is Prescott trust Cooper more than any other receiver. He’ll release the ball little bit quicker knowing Cooper will be there. That’s basically my point

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Game over!!!
Let’s hope the game isn’t over yet, lol

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Amari opens it all up for Lamb AND the other receivers. It's not the other way around yet.. that has been proven for about 4 years.

I think it is silly to argue about the two anyways because it is great to have them both and we need to keep them together as long as possible. Since Amari has gotten here our best chance of winning is with him on the field. We haven't won a game without Cooper since he got to town. 4 years is a pretty decent sample size.
Amari opens it all up for Lamb AND the other receivers. It's not the other way around yet.. that has been proven for about 4 years.

I think it is silly to argue about the two anyways because it is great to have them both and we need to keep them together as long as possible. Since Amari has gotten here our best chance of winning is with him on the field. We haven't won a game without Cooper since he got to town. 4 years is a pretty decent sample size.

Lamb is good because of Cooper? That's hilarious.

We haven't won a game without Lamb if you want another useless stat. We can both play the small sample size game.

Stats prove it, watching the game proves it. Cooper is a 1000 yard type receiver. Lamb is a 1300 yard type receiver. He is now our #1 deep threat. They get him the ball in the passing game, running game, he is their #1 weapon.

That is 100% fact.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Lamb is good because of Cooper? That's hilarious.

We haven't won a game without Lamb if you want another useless stat. We can both play the small sample size game.

Stats prove it, watching the game proves it. Cooper is a 1000 yard type receiver. Lamb is a 1300 yard type receiver. He is now our #1 deep threat. They get him the ball in the passing game, running game, he is their #1 weapon.

That is 100% fact.
I am a huge fan of Cooper. And cd. I love that they both have their own special talents. I just happen to think Prescott trust Cooper more. Because of the Precision route running

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
mr Roy--well then i will take this one sample size game BS and all my toys and leave the sandbox....suppose to be a joke...still waiting for a call from Comedy Central ( they promised. dont call us now we'll call you)

Yep, because that was all you had. LOL

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
What are you talking about. Prescott trust Cooper more than any other receiver. That’s what this is about nothing else.

Then why does he throw the most to Lamb?

Im sorry, do you know Dak personally? LOL

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

No and neither do you. So maybe that’s because CD is playing more LMAO I still say he trusts Cooper more

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Let’s hope the game isn’t over yet, lol

I warned you Cooper guys last year this was coming THIS year. Its happening. Its a wonderful thing. Would you rather Cooper the better receiver and better weapon?

Its incredible that Lamb has already become the #1 in only his 2nd year.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I am a huge fan of Cooper. And cd. I love that they both have their own special talents. I just happen to think Prescott trust Cooper more. Because of the Precision route running

I love Cooper too. And we need Cooper. He trusts both guys. Not a matter of trust.

RonnieT24

Reaction score

Might be because the other guys sees a lot more double coverage and even when he isn't he's drawing the #1 corner. Meanwhile Lamb has been able to relax one on one against #2 corners and even #3's and safeties when running out of the slot. Remember how great he was in the KC game with no Coop? 3 catches for 14 yards? Then conked on the head and out of the game.. Those double teams can be a tough nut to crack. I have no doubt that Lamb will get there but at this point he aint there yet.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Might be because the other guys sees a lot more double coverage and even when he isn't he's drawing the #1 corner. Meanwhile Lamb has been able to relax one on one against #2 corners and even #3's and safeties when running out of the slot. Remember how great he was in the KC game with no Coop? 3 catches for 14 yards? Then conked on the head and out of the game.. Those double teams can be a tough nut to crack. I have no doubt that Lamb will get there but at this point he aint there yet.

Can you prove that about the double teams? More hot air from a guy that comes up with nothing but BS excuses to defend his weak arguments.

So they are double teaming the gimpy Cooper AND putting their best corner on him EVERY game? And they are single covering Lamb all the time with some scrub corner? If you really believe that you have no business in a football conversation.

Cooper has been limping around since the 3rd week.

I hate to break it to you genius but Lamb got injured early in the 2nd quarter of the KC game. LOL

More BS from the village BS artist. Does anyone even listen to you anymore? When was the last time you were right about anything?

Last edited:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Lets look at the fact shall we?

Lamb has 1000 yards and 6 TD's. He even gets rushing attempts because he is THAT good.

57 receptions and over 14 ypr.

Cooper has 650 yards and 5 TD's on 11 less catches and a yard less per reception.

Lamb is better in EVERY category? LOL

YOU GOT ROY'D!!!!!!!!

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Lets look at the fact shall we?

Lamb has 1000 yards and 6 TD's. He even gets rushing attempts because he is THAT good.

57 receptions and over 14 ypr.

Cooper has 650 yards and 5 TD's on 11 less catches and a yard less per reception.

Lamb is better in EVERY category? LOL

YOU GOT ROY'D!!!!!!!!

LOL.. I'm trying to imagine the insecurity required to turn every football discussion into something about you.. Dude I feel sorry for you...

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
LOL.. I'm trying to imagine the insecurity required to turn every football discussion into something about you.. Dude I feel sorry for you...

Im trying to imagine how a guy that loses every argument continues to open his mouth. I shut you down EVERY time. LOL

Its like you love to get kicked all over the board. I dont feel sorry for fools. You get what you deserve.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Can you prove that about the double teams? More hot air from a guy that comes up with nothing but BS excuses to defend his weak arguments.

So they are double teaming the gimpy Cooper AND putting their best corner on him EVERY game? And they are single covering Lamb all the time with some scrub corner? If you really believe that you have no business in a football conversation.

Cooper has been limping around since the 3rd week.

I hate to break it to you genius but Lamb got injured early in the 2nd quarter of the KC game. LOL

More BS from the village BS artist. Does anyone even listen to you anymore? When was the last time you were right about anything?

Play by play from the KC game..

2 0:21 1 10 KAN 28 Dak Prescott pass deep right intended for CeeDee Lamb is intercepted by Charvarius Ward at KC-0 and returned for no gain 3 16 3.710 -0.28

You should pay closer attention to the games.. "genius." Lamb got hurt with 21 seconds left in the first half..

But keep at it.. Eventually you may find your way back to reality. Well maybe not..

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Play by play from the KC game..

2 0:21 1 10 KAN 28 Dak Prescott pass deep right intended for CeeDee Lamb is intercepted by Charvarius Ward at KC-0 and returned for no gain 3 16 3.710 -0.28

You should pay closer attention to the games.. "genius." Lamb got hurt with under 21 seconds left in the first half..

But keep at it.. Eventually you may find your way back to reality. Well maybe not..

Who was the clown that didnt know lamb got hurt in the KC game? :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

"Duhhhh.............Pay attention"...:lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao:

What's the matter, dont want to talk about who the #1 WR is anymore? Stats shut you up?