Cowboys obliterated other teams in 2018 attendance

conner01

Reaction score
What surprising is 70k a week showed up to watch the jets/giants lose:)

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Incredible how many people continue to pay to see mediocrity live. I stopped stuffing Jerry’s pockets a game or two after the new stadium opened. Still suprised it took me that long and I regret it.

I stopped when they gave Romo $100 million after losing 3 straight lose and go home games. I love Romo but thought it was time to move on instead of giving him a big deal.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Atlanta actually had perfect attendance this season its just there stadium isn't even top 10 biggest in NFL (which is kinda strange considering it's a newer stadium)

Falcons have one of the smaller fanbases in the NFL.......Atlanta is a city of transplants. Its grown 4x since the 1996 olympics.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Cowboys don't have the highest % of seats filled..they have the biggest stadium..of course they have the highest attendance..

Packers have like a 35 year wait for season tickets. If they had a 100,000 seat stadium they'd crush everyone too.

Fire407

Reaction score
According to wikipedia the actual seating capacity is 80,000 with another 25,000 standing room only party passes. And we all know that only a relatively few party pass people are actually able to watch a game. But it looks good for Jerry to say that he can get 105,000 people in for a football game.

Swanny

Reaction score
Want to take a guess at which fan base is showing up to their home games? Some may guess it may be the Atlanta Falcons who famously lowered concession prices to a historically low amount. Others may say teams that went deep in the post season like the Kansas City Chiefs New England Patriots or New Orleans Saints.

The team that put the most fans in the seats is also the team that also draws the highest TV ratings: The Dallas Cowboys.

https://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/2019/02/21/dallas-cowboys-2018-attendance-2019-projection/
Jerry is genius

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Revenue Champs :flagwave:
Attendance Champs :flagwave:
I don't understand why everybody is upset that we haven't won a Superbowl:huh:
....:laugh:

Fire407

Reaction score
Jerry was very smart with the party passes. You get 25,000 people to pay for the passes when less than10,000 can actually see the field. So you have 15,000 just wanting to be within earshot of the game buying a whole lot of $8 beer and high priced food. And everyone counts as part of the attendance.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
The stadium is the 5th largest with 80K but can be expanded if necessary.

I hope that those that think the league is trying to hold the Cowboys down consider this as refuting that theory. Their dream matchup is DAL and GB in the NFCCG and DAL-PIT in the SB.

When the owner has said that the NFL is an entertainment medium, can anyone fault him for thinking he's hitting the nail on the head? All those fans, pissin' and moanin' about the last 23 years, just keep showing up.
You guys are on crack if you dont think Jerry would give his left nut, 1 billion dollars, and trick his wife out for another SB.