Twitter: Cowboys OC Kellen Moore interviewing with Eagles today

Status
Not open for further replies.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
KM might be a smart up and coming coordinator but does anyone really see him as a guy who can command an entire locker room?
McVay, McDermott, LaFleur look like they can command a locker room? Locker rooms are commanded by minds not looks or voices.

I don't think he's quite ready but not because of that, he needs to gain more experience and that Wentz/Hurts situation would not be something a rookie HC might want to take on. The word is arrogance is Wentz's problem, not a good situation for any first time HC.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Did Troy Aikman say this because if he did not then it is fake news, lol.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
McVay, McDermott, LaFleur look like they can command a locker room? Locker rooms are commanded by minds not looks or voices.

I don't think he's quite ready but not because of that, he needs to gain more experience and that Wentz/Hurts situation would not be something a rookie HC might want to take on. The word is arrogance is Wentz's problem, not a good situation for any first time HC.

Yea they do. The way they carry themselves, they way they speak, I see a confidence in them I haven't seen from KM. Maybe those around him see it it's not like im in his meetings but i've heard the same things from Fish....oh dam you have me believing something he says...dangit coach.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
The Philly fanbase would absolutley tear this type of persona from limb to limb. It would be like watching a feeding by one of those weirdo tiger guy pets.

Kellen+Moore+Boise+State+v+Georgia+FKlW0z4m25Il.jpg
mase-gif.gif

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Moore as a professional should have taken this interview whether or not he wanted the job or not if he has any aspirations of being a head coach or a job with other clubs in the future.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Moore has done a good job in Dallas, but does anyone really care if he leaves? Then we get Mike calling the plays on game day. I have no problem either way.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
so are the eagles after all our coaches, ?? 3 so far they want to interview.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I hope he goes there and turns Wentz into a legend. I would laugh my butt off too if Moore becomes the coach that old jerry thought Jason was. :lmao:

Uncle_Hank

Reaction score
No NFL GM is going to hold an assistant coach hostage if the guy is offered a head coaching gig.

Do that once and good luck hiring assistants anyone else would actually want.

That's exactly what Jerry did to Bill Callahan. Hard not to think the organization's reputation suffered as a result.

Status
Not open for further replies.