Status
Not open for further replies.

Valkyr

Reaction score
Moore goes to Philly, then Pederson comes here to replace him

tenor.gif

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Aren't they interviewing like 245 candidates? Sounds like a franchise who has no idea what they want, kind of like their QB situtaion

cern

Reaction score
Not in Philthy. It'll be a total uphill battle with their cap and drafting history with Howie .
There are only 32 nfl hc'ing jobs in the world. Anyone interviewing would jump at the chance to get the job. Otherwise, why bother to be interviewed. Just respectfully decline.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
I hope he doesn’t leave. I think he’ll be a good HC someday. But not right now. He barley has three years of coaching under his belt.

75boyz

Reaction score
Now that you mention it, I will easily part with both McCarthy and Moore for the low price of one second rounder. Flashing blue light special. Buy one, get one free.

I got two very good LBs for sale too. Let’s talk.

Totally agree.
I highly support this post. I might even throw in a RB if the draft trade is right,lol.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
No NFL GM is going to hold an assistant coach hostage if the guy is offered a head coaching gig.

I don't think Jerry can stop Moore from taking a HC position. AFAIK, you can only stop a HC from interviewing and taking another HC position. All other coaches are free to leave for a move up to HC, regardless of their contract for their current position.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Totally agree.
I highly support this post. I might even throw in a RB if the draft trade is right,lol.

I like the way you are thinking. For the low price of one first round pick, I will give you three All-Pros: Zeke, Jaylon Smith, and LVE.

I’ll even consider offers for Tyron Smith and La’el Collins.

75boyz

Reaction score
I like the way you are thinking. For the low price of one first round pick, I will give you three All-Pros: Zeke, Jaylon Smith, and LVE.

I’ll even consider offers for Tyron Smith and La’el Collins.

And while we're at it, we might as well sweeten the deal and go ahead and give away the services of a misunderstood starting FS by the name of Woods.
I'm in a giving mood.

Carson

Reaction score
And while we're at it, we might as well sweeten the deal and go ahead and give away the services of a misunderstood starting FS by the name of Woods.
I'm in a giving mood.
Kellen should go to Philly

Trade us Fletcher Cox, Brandon Graham, Brandon Brooks for Jaylon Smith. Get fired and return next year muhahaha

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Aren't they interviewing like 245 candidates? Sounds like a franchise who has no idea what they want, kind of like their QB situtaion

Let them collect QBs and Cowboy coaches. Hopefully, they will draft QB Fields at #6. As long as they do not get AL WR Devonta Smith, I am happy.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Gather as much intel as you can, Kellen so you can use it next season when we play those fools.

Status
Not open for further replies.