Cowboys only 6 point underdogs at NE

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The line actually opened at 7 but has moved to 6. I’m surprised even though Dallas is often over bet in Vegas.

To put in perspective NE was 7 point fav at Philly yesterday. That means at home they would have been a 10 point fav at home. And translated to Pats would only be a 3 point if the game was in Dallas.

This means the early big money likes Dallas to cover. I’m just not sure how I could not take NE only giving up 6.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Give me the points...I got Dallas winning this straight up. New England can't pass protect...and if we are smart..we are jumping routes all day...in man coverage. Quinn has got to be licking his lips...Marshall Newhouse @ left tackle.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Surprised its that much.
That's a big spread by NFL standards
Says more about what bettors think about the Cowboys. We have been just good enough to make the playoffs once in a while, winning an occasional WC round game. Against a real bonafide champion and perennial contender, most bettors see us as “meh”.

Not saying the Cowboys can’t win Sunday- they can. But I totally get the 6 point spread. Sadly, it’s earned.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Says more about what bettors think about the Cowboys. We have been just good enough to make the playoffs once in a while, winning an occasional WC round game. Against a real bonafide champion and perennial contender, most bettors see us as “meh”.

Not saying the Cowboys can’t win Sunday- they can. But I totally get the 6 point spread. Sadly, it’s earned.
How exactly have we earned it?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Daring betters to take them. Just daring them.

Those Vegas boys are geniuses.
Lines are placed to provide equal betting on both sides.

I think it says more about where the Pats are than Dallas.

I just can’t imagine taking Dallas and the 6 points At NE.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Lines are placed to provide equal betting on both sides.

I think it says more about where the Pats are than Dallas.

I just can’t imagine taking Dallas and the 6 points At NE.

I would have thought the line was higher. They want you to take the 6. Psychology.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I was in New England the last time we played them. Sean Lee intercepted Tom Brady late in the fourth quarter. The stadium went quiet until I screamed Sean Lee. I have a voice that carries the looks I got LOL then Tony Romo missed Miles Austin over the middle we lost. Not this time I believe

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Not by Patriot standards. I rarely bet on them cause there spreads are too high.
Every Sunday there is one team that shouldn't be the underdog. I find that particular team most often but I don't bet. But my percentage is very good

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I wouldn't touch this game. But if I did I take the Cowboys. With the six