Cowboys only 6 point underdogs at NE

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I'd take the 6. I see a 23-26 type of game. Garret led teams seem to thrive in the underdog role. Plus this pats offense is not what it was even a year ago.

JBS

Reaction score
Your numbers aren't 100% accurate..but the gist of what you are saying is true

Pats were favored by 4.5 yesterday..not 7

Going from road to home is a 6 point swing, not 3...its a 3 pt swing if the game were to be played on a neutral playing field...

Ie..Dallas is 6 pt dogs @ ne...the game would not be Dallas +3 in Dallas..the game would be +3 on a neutral field..and roughly a pk in Dallas..

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Isn’t this the first time this season that we haven’t been favored?

This team does its best when they’re underrated...

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Give me the points...I got Dallas winning this straight up. New England can't pass protect...and if we are smart..we are jumping routes all day...in man coverage. Quinn has got to be licking his lips...Marshall Newhouse @ left tackle.

When is the last time a CB on this team jumped a route?

They will do what they always do, keep everything in front of them and tackle them after the catch.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
This will NOT be a blowout either way. If I could bet on that I would. This will be a close game that Dallas can win if they are able to run the ball. If we can't run, then they will shut down Dak. The Saints shut Dak down and the offense, why the heck wouldn't the Pats???? It is why they had better run the freaking ball. Dak also needs to have at least 6 or 7 carries himself. They also need to isolate Pollard on routes against LB's and throw him the ball. I would also get Jarwin some throws on seem routes. If they do this, I thik Dallas would win.

Now, if we switched coaching staffs, Dallas would dominate the Pats. That is how much of a disadvantage we have with our set of coaches VS theirs.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I hate betting point spreads because they can be fluky with back door covers. I prefer money lines.

Dallas is currently +240 to win straight up. Bet less to win more but only if they win the game. Besides, is anyone here going to be happy with a cover but a loss?

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I hate betting point spreads because they can be fluky with back door covers. I prefer money lines.

Dallas is currently +240 to win straight up. Bet less to win more but only if they win the game. Besides, is anyone here going to be happy with a cover but a loss?
I'll be happier with a cover and a loss than just a loss.

CWR

Reaction score
Surprised its that much.
That's a big spread by NFL standards

There have been a couple of 20 point speads this season, I dont think 6 is big.

But yeah, league of parity and such.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
The line actually opened at 7 but has moved to 6. I’m surprised even though Dallas is often over bet in Vegas.

To put in perspective NE was 7 point fav at Philly yesterday. That means at home they would have been a 10 point fav at home. And translated to Pats would only be a 3 point if the game was in Dallas.

This means the early big money likes Dallas to cover. I’m just not sure how I could not take NE only giving up 6.
Those 6 points are because of the coaching advantage.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
You don’t understand why we’ve earned being a 6 pt underdog? The Cowboys haven’t beaten any team of consequence all season. Did I misunderstand you?
You must have because I consider only a 6 point dog at NE over estimating Dallas based on this seasons results.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Those 6 points are because of the coaching advantage.
Then the spread should be more.

Cowboys are being respected more than they should be as only 6 point underdogs.

I guess y’all don’t realize how small a spread that is for Pats at home ?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Then the spread should be more.

Cowboys are being respected more than they should be as only 6 point underdogs.

I guess y’all don’t realize how small a spread that is for Pats at home ?
The spread is small because we have Dak :D:p

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Apparently some of you either misunderstood my thread or aren’t familiar with betting lines or wagering but the Cowboys with how this season has gone are being wayyyy over rated as only 6 point underdogs at New England.

It’s rare to get New England at home giving up less than a TD to cover. Cowboys are getting the ultimate respect by oddsmakers. And the early money went for Cowboys lowering it another point. I’m shocked!!

Asklesko

Reaction score
I'm betting on the Boys. They always get up for big games like these'nes.