Cowboys over under at 10 games

12+88=7

Reaction score
10 on the nose.

5-1 against NFCE. Dallas has dominated the division for years. Keeping it that way till proven otherwise.

1-3 against AFCN. Only see Pittsburgh as win.

1-0 versus Houston. Dallas at home wins.

3-1 versus NFCS. Don't know the loss, but don't think they sweep.

0-2 versus Detroit and San Francisco. Dallas might win home game, but for this exercise giving them loss.

10-7

Creeper

Reaction score
The Cowboys are not winning 10 games this year. Look at who they have to play. I'd put the over /under of blowout losses at 4.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
I am sure they will win a lot of regular season games and the collapse in the playoffs ........ its what they do.

rambo2

Reaction score
The Cowboys are not winning 10 games this year. Look at who they have to play. I'd put the over /under of blowout losses at 4.
We haven't even had the draft yet. Look at the schedule? Lol, the Giants were supposed to be a decent team last year and we beat them 40 to 0 in the 1st game on the road.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I'd take over with 11 wins. Have to see how the draft shakes out (not that I know anything about college players).

Havic

Reaction score
Under.

Lost too many pieces, no cap and not enough draft picks to fix. Everyone else in the division has improved but us and the draft hasn’t even started yet

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
i will take the under they willl be close to 500 team at best not going to spend any money this year on the nfl or the dallas cowboys and if the cowboys suck like think they will wont spend much time watching

rambo2

Reaction score
Under.

Lost too many pieces, no cap and not enough draft picks to fix. Everyone else in the division has improved but us and the draft hasn’t even started yet
The Cowboys have improved at linebacker and are much better than the Giants and Washington.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
The Cowboys have improved at linebacker and are much better than the Giants and Washington.

Improved at line backer, worse on the d line, worse on the o line, worse at running back, arguably worse at corner once it’s clear Gilmore is gone.

The bar isn’t being better than Washington or New York

Havic

Reaction score
Washington will be competitive imo if the qb comes in and plays well right away. I could see us splitting with everyone in the division

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The only way to feel good about this team is to bet the under and feel good if they "overachieve".

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Under.

How much did they really lose.
most of the players fans wanted gone anyway. As they said even all last year they can do with better players.

Most want Biadasz and Tyron replaced.
And if Fowler and Armstrong would have returned, the same ones would find fault with it.
Sam Williams may easily replace both of Thor production.

Pollard / any RB can be replaced with a draft pick. I read that on here all the time for years.
How big of a loss is Hankins, not that big As some may believe.
LVE retires as most wanted him gone as well.

They have players on the roster that was pushing for playing time to replace all of these players. A very good draft they can be about even.

And no team in the division got significantly better. Maybe stayed the same, as for now we may be slightly taking a step back.
Philly lost players and signed players. So about even
Washington signed players…our players fans wanted gone. They traded away players last year. So they are really about even, if that.
NYG, have done nothing, as they have lost players as well.

No team in the NFCE signed any player that makes a huge difference.

rambo2

Reaction score
Washington will be competitive imo if the qb comes in and plays well right away. I could see us splitting with everyone in the division
You come with this before the draft and training camp.