Cowboys over under at 10 games

fivetwos

Reaction score
Better lock in that under ten now, because according to Stephen, teams are going to release top players by the dozen soon and they will all want to play here for the minimum.

Don’t forget that draft. That could easily bump it by three wins.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Who cares? They told us the Cowboys were maybe the third best team in the division this time last year and they'd be lucky to win 6 games. Why you guys pay any attention at all to these idiots is a complete mystery to me.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
The way things have been going since the week before the Green Bay game (all bad), 2024 is shaping up to be a potential disaster like Wade Phillips' final season.

As things stand right now we are even worse against the run and trying to run. We have very little at LB. Our offensive line took a hit.

I'd go with Under.

plymkr

Reaction score
Under

6-8 wins is my prediction. We’ve lost talent at WR, offensive line and RB. On defense our horrible run defense lost Hankins and Gillmore. I see a less talented, emotionally fragile team for next year. If we start out slow it can get ugly fast.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
The way things have been going since the week before the Green Bay game (all bad), 2024 is shaping up to be a potential disaster like Wade Phillips' final season.

As things stand right now we are even worse against the run and trying to run. We have very little at LB. Our offensive line took a hit.

I'd go with Under.
Sad but true.

DCwarrior

Reaction score
Way to early to accurately make a prediction but I will go under at 9-8.

raven55

Reaction score
really who cares unless your betting money but if you do better look at there killer schedule dak is gonna running for his life

rambo2

Reaction score
Lets see, we lost 8 starters and the only free agent signed was a 30+ yr old LB................and the odds makers think this is a double-digit winning team???

UNDER...................that is easy money right there.
Draftkings has Cowboys at 10.5.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
right now I would say under, but that may change with draft and additions made before season starts.

Chasing6

Reaction score
10 on the nose.

5-1 against NFCE. Dallas has dominated the division for years. Keeping it that way till proven otherwise.

1-3 against AFCN. Only see Pittsburgh as win.

1-0 versus Houston. Dallas at home wins.

3-1 versus NFCS. Don't know the loss, but don't think they sweep.

0-2 versus Detroit and San Francisco. Dallas might win home game, but for this exercise giving them loss.

10-7
Shouldn't it be more like Dak's over under after 10 games? Sense everyone thinks it's Dak's fault when we lose, regardless of how bad our defense plays.

Surfguy

Reaction score
the-office-john-krasinski.gif

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Who cares? They told us the Cowboys were maybe the third best team in the division this time last year and they'd be lucky to win 6 games. Why you guys pay any attention at all to these idiots is a complete mystery to me.

Draft kings, fan duel, betmgm, all had the cowboys no worse than 2nd in the division…in fact draft kings and fan duel and mgm all had us in first place.

Vegas betting lines are typically pretty accurate I’m not sure how you can say they are idiots. You can say they aren’t the end all be all but what you are saying isn’t true