Cowboys ownership being held accountable

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
The sad part is that Jerry will make it on the backs of Dallas Cowboys’ opponents FANS. Sea of Orange on Sunday? Hey, an orange and black-clad-butts’ money spends JUST AS GOOD as a metallic blue and royal blue-clad butts’ money. Cincy fans will be tuning in in droves.

Shinaoi

Reaction score
Tony romo was the only thing in the last 15 years keeping this team afloat. Jerry should be ashamed we wasted careers with Garret and mike.

Reactions: BAT

alicetooljam

Reaction score
They already sold those tickets at face value. The fact that resellers can't give them away doesn't hurt Jerry at all. Merchandise sales tanking would be a whole different story.

Exactly! Jerry already collected his money from these tickets. People are taking the loss because they have no desire to go and 3rd party/brokers are panicking because no one is willing to pay more than face to be at the game with no healthy QB1. Seems the fans have seen this playout before...

What this REALLY means is youre going to see even more opposing fans in the stadium than ever before.

See the prices for yourself here: https://seatgeek.com/dallas-cowboys-tickets

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Jerry allowing Stephen to make personnel decisions is height of incompetence and mismanagement.

Julio Jones was there for the taking.

I'm sure even AB would have played better than the trash the Cowboys fielded at WR. Dennis Houston is a PS player and it was ridiculous how many targets he got.

JustChip

Reaction score
Right . Regardless the tickets have already been sold . Maybe a few more empty seats but it doesn’t really matter .
The SRO “Party Pass” tickets are a good barometer. There were noticeably fewer of those Sunday night. Normally, they’re stacked 4 deep behind my section you have to push through them to get to the aisle to my seats, but that wasn’t the case Sunday night. It’ll be real interesting to see how many there are this Sunday.

Motorola

Reaction score
Just checked for Bengals game. Before game one in my old section, which were $340 face value, but I think Jerry raised them a few years ago to $375.

They were going for $800 to $1500, now from $382 to $720. Good luck with that.

If the drop to $250 I may consider it just to see Joe Burrow and the Bengals. May even wear my Bengals hat. :lmao:
But doubt I would buy any at all, but the thought may be there.
If they drop to $150 an hour before the game, that may be different.
jazzcat22 the "weekend ticket gambler".
Let we CZ associates know how it works out....your scenario for attending this home game could be in play for the rest of season.

plasticman

Reaction score
The only thing that would save the Cowboys would be an aggressive takeover of the Jones's other major assets.

Comstock Resources, an oil and gas company for which Jerry is the major shareholder, would have to pulled from under him. That might force him to sell the team but he is so diversified that he could survive with the team still in his possession, it depends.

Perhaps, if Stephen developed a destructive cocaine addiction...

Jerry could be expelled from the NFL for a really bad violation of their ethics code, assuming they have one for owners.

Reactions: BAT