Cowboys ownership being held accountable

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jones made the eggshells comment as well after Johnson left.

Maybe walking on eggshells is the only way this team can win.
It would be a welcomed change from my personal perception. Not going to say it would have changed the outcome but more focused play from players and decisive offensive playcalling might have tightened up the final score Sunday night.

It just "seems" as if the players are not playing for their coaches all four quarters every game. It seems more like players perform in spurts during a game for a paycheck. And the latter would mean they are just trying to please the old man upstairs.

Championship level teams do not perform "just enough." They play to dominant every opponent they face regardless of the final score. That trait has been lacking in Dallas for a long time.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Booing the bums on the field for their performance Sunday Night was a good start.

I cancelled both trips I had planned to watch this pathetic franchise.

The whole Jones act is so stale that I can't even stomach giving him a dime of my hard earned money anymore.

I'm thinking of doing the same for the Tennessee game

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Typical pissed-off cowboys fan talking to Jerry, "hey Mister Jones can I get your autograph. I love you and the Cowboys!" yep they're hurting Jerry.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Typical pissed-off cowboys fan talking to Jerry, "hey Mister Jones can I get your autograph. I love you and the Cowboys!" yep they're hurting Jerry.

People joke about this but if you have ever been to a game or training camp this is 100% reality. Its unfathomable and insane.

I will never forget standing in line to go in through main gate G back in '16 when that stupid helicopter circled and landed on the pad right next to the front gate and people were running over to the fence to see him like the beatles getting off the plane in NY in 1964. Pure insanity.

Jerry Jones is the brand. If he wasn't the networks wouldn't show his wife and talk about her stupid art every week during games. pretty crazy that he got outed as a scumbag who had everything the world has to offer and it wasn't enough... he got an airline ticket agent pregnant then paid her off to shut up about it for 20 years. All we have ever heard about the cowboys and jerry is family...family business, family work environment, family family family.....yet this man cheated on his family and then with billions of dollars couldnt even man up and help raise the kid.....When you cheat on your wife you are cheating on your whole family. Everything he has ever said about family is total nonsense.

he is the worst.

MaineBoy

Reaction score
Jerry has more money than he can spend. Dinging his merchandise money isn't going to come close to impacting him. In fact, I dont think you can financially hurt Jerry. I do think his ego can be used against him. He wants to be popular and well liked by the fans. He doesn't take criticism well as evidenced by the lack of objectivity in the front office and Dallas media. Nobody taking Jerrys money is allowed to criticize him or make him feel bad without retribution.

So, all that can be done is for fans to overwhelmingly express their anger and hatred toward him. Empty seats in the stadium....... social media mockery. All of this can have a cummulative effect on his confidence and he may just cave. It worked once when he took a step back after Campo went 5-11 for 3 years in a row. He gave into fan pressure , took a step back, and hired Bill Parcels to come in , clean house, and rebuild the roster. Jerry didn't like it but he took his medicine..........for a few years anyway.

You are exactly right about the ego being the only way to get to Jerry. I think though the reason he felt compelled to hire Parcells was to get his stadium funded as he had low credibility after those 3 Campo years. Even lower than now…lol. He has so obviously mismanaged this offseason the spotlight is on him like never before. If this season is a dumpster fire, maybe we have a chance.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Sounds like the Joneses are actually facing some measure of accountability. One place where it might register.

UMM thats mostly for resale tickets, already sold... so what the prices for the secondary market is down, less about the loss then more about, No dak etc games just aren't as attractive when your starters are out especially at QB.

lets see how many empty unused or unsold seats there are actually at game time

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
:rolleyes: The Cowboys have the worst fans in the NFL and the worst of them are posters on CZ. I hate you people. Go, Cowboys :flagwave:

With that said, that's just a small percentage of CZ posters. I think by far the bulk of you fellow CZ posters are the finest people on the planet.

I think you all know who you are.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
That's Jerry's kryptonite us fans. He can't make money unless we spend it.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Oh no.

This worries me. If the Jones boys feel they are losing support they may make a stupid trade that helps them stay out of a top 10 draft position and giving up draft capital in the process.

This is the WORST thing that could happen.
With Cooper Rush at QB there isnt a a trade that will help them stay out of the top 10

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
People joke about this but if you have ever been to a game or training camp this is 100% reality. Its unfathomable and insane.

I will never forget standing in line to go in through main gate G back in '16 when that stupid helicopter circled and landed on the pad right next to the front gate and people were running over to the fence to see him like the beatles getting off the plane in NY in 1964. Pure insanity.

Jerry Jones is the brand. If he wasn't the networks wouldn't show his wife and talk about her stupid art every week during games. pretty crazy that he got outed as a scumbag who had everything the world has to offer and it wasn't enough... he got an airline ticket agent pregnant then paid her off to shut up about it for 20 years. All we have ever heard about the cowboys and jerry is family...family business, family work environment, family family family.....yet this man cheated on his family and then with billions of dollars couldnt even man up and help raise the kid.....When you cheat on your wife you are cheating on your whole family. Everything he has ever said about family is total nonsense.

he is the worst.
lol I wasn't kidding. that is what the complaining fan would do.
Then they would brag about getting his autograph.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I was hoping their accountability would involve guillotines.

I suppose lower ticket sales will have to do.

zerofill

Reaction score
Just checked for Bengals game. Before game one in my old section, which were $340 face value, but I think Jerry raised them a few years ago to $375.

They were going for $800 to $1500, now from $382 to $720. Good luck with that.

If the drop to $250 I may consider it just to see Joe Burrow and the Bengals. May even wear my Bengals hat. :lmao:
But doubt I would buy any at all, but the thought may be there.
If they drop to $150 an hour before the game, that may be different.

I can be a millionaire and I am not paying $800-$1500 to watch a game, I can see on TV lol.
f that

pasando

Reaction score
Jerry is just like his buddy '45' as they both are experts at Brainwashing their Fans into believing in their BIG LIES!
Gotta give Jerry where credit is due - he has been brainwashing many fans for over 26 years now...