Twitter: Cowboys path to Super Bowl 6

Bigdog

Reaction score
Actually this is not correct. It is a high possibility that it will happen if we win and the Eagles win then we face Brady but not guaranteed. If the Falcons and Rams win and we win and the Eagles win then we play the Rams in the first round. We need to take care of business though and let the chips fall will they lay.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Thats the not so big elephant in the room, if you have the NYG D of those super bowl years ,( or Baltimore - Ray D or 85 bears ) we can have a chance, LOL
Yep, our defense blows chunks.
Quality QBs would hang 400 or 500 yards on them.

Motorola

Reaction score
Nah we don't. We can probably beat the Bucs but that's about as far we go. I'll be happy with that.
All these playoff proclamations...just fodder until late Sunday night.
Football Team 6-10, Cowboys 7-9 = let the internet blustering commence

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
We can probably beat the Bucs but that's about as far we go. I'll be happy with that.

Probably beat the Bucs? Is this a serious post?:muttley:

Brady, Gronk, Mike Evans, Chris Godwin, and Antonio Brown vs the Cowboys defense. Then there's going against their defense.

Meanwhile, the Cowboys haven't beaten a team with a winning record all season.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I would love to see McCarthy and the Cowboys against the Packers. That would be ratings gold for the network. Throw in a Cowboy-Raven SB with Dez. Double platinum gold ratings with Dez talking.

tenor.gif

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Dak is on IR.

It's cute how you thought that was clever. :muttley:

Dak in playoffs: 3 games, 64% completions, 77 points (25.7 pg), 5 TDs, 2 INTs, 1 win, lost a game where he put up 31 points

Dalton in playoffs: 4 games, 55% completions, 43 points (10.7 pg), 1 TD, 6 INTs, 0 wins, never put up more than 13 points

Dalton has been garbage in the playoffs, and against good teams this season. If only we could play the Eagles and Bengals in the playoffs. :rolleyes: