Twitter: Cowboys path to Super Bowl 6

lostar2009

Reaction score
Probably beat the Bucs? Is this a serious post?:muttley:

Brady, Gronk, Mike Evans, Chris Godwin, and Antonio Brown vs the Cowboys defense. Then there's going against their defense.

Meanwhile, the Cowboys haven't beaten a team with a winning record all season.

None of those ppl you name are no longer in their prime years. Mike Evans and Godwin might give us some fits but that's it. That Bucs team can be had. I use to live in Tampa Fl and watch them play this season. Not going to say it's easy but if we on point we can take them down.

Uncle_Hank

Reaction score
Absolutely no reason to win this game. I don't care to see us lose by 50 to Tampa Bay.

catiii

Reaction score
I would love to see McCarthy and the Cowboys against the Packers. That would be ratings gold for the network. Throw in a Cowboy-Raven SB with Dez. Double platinum gold ratings with Dez talking.
Shhhhhh don't jinx anything with the words "double platinum!!!!"
:D;):flagwave:

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
getting pissed that turd bird @Rockport hasn't come in here and called all you losers Trolls. smh were you at TB.

support the Cowboys.

MikeB80

Reaction score
hey the giants in 07 went to tampa and beat jeff garcia, tony romo, brett favre and tom brady.

will be interesting if the giants end up with the division and play tampa again.

Cmac

Reaction score
There ain't that much destiny in this season. Let the players view on the "Big Screen", maintain social distance, since going to the SB will be limited. That's the path to Super Bowl 6....this year.