Twitter: Cowboys plan: Place Lawrence on IR, sign Carl Lawson from P-Squad and bring in players for workout

TexasBacon

Reaction score
OIP.jMMvxkRv4QOyPdUUpwzo_AHaG6

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I don't think they will try to replace Micah. His injury is relatively short term. Plus good pass rushers aren't sitting at home waiting for calls.

Replacing Lawrence will be the biggest question long term.
I mean they can't replace the players but I mean they're void. Two starters. I just don't know how or what they do. There was a time when they had to replace.....I think it was Law and they found out Micah could rush the passer. I don't know if they get that creative and lucky again.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I don’t know how they replace Law and Micah. I can’t offer any type of insight on that.
Yannick Ngakoue off of the ravens PS?? Yes they would be hard to replace but Parsons is only gonna be out a couple of games.. So you have some of these guys can bring in hopefully they can help and then when Parsons come back you could use them more as an off the ball linebacker and a pass rusher if we end up hitting on one of these or two of these guys I'm sure Mike Zimmer has a list of who he wants.
  • Marquis Haynes
  • Shaq Lawson
  • Kemoko Turay
  • Austin Bryant
  • Randy Gregory
  • Rasheem Green
  • Shane Ray
  • Elerson Smith

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yannick Ngakoue off of the ravens PS?? Yes they would be hard to replace but Parsons is only gonna be out a couple of games.. So you have some of these guys can bring in hopefully they can help and then when Parsons come back you could use them more as an off the ball linebacker and a pass rusher if we end up hitting on one of these or two of these guys I'm sure Mike Zimmer has a list of who he wants.
  • Marquis Haynes
  • Shaq Lawson
  • Kemoko Turay
  • Austin Bryant
  • Randy Gregory
  • Rasheem Green
  • Shane Ray
  • Elerson Smith
I don't know how they go about getting guys off PS is it the same as it typically is? Not sure if it's different with the vets. I just question why they didn't look at him before unless it was for money?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Working out several players like who? Cowboys fans at this point of the season in free agency= We're looking at Maxx Crosby, Watt, Burns, noooooo we're bringing in guys like Coogiguy, JazzCat, Marathon! lol
Naw you looking at guys like yourself I have nothing to do with this. Jazz neither. We looking at guys like Coogi. :laugh:

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
  • Marquis Haynes
  • Shaq Lawson
  • Kemoko Turay
  • Austin Bryant
  • Randy Gregory
  • Rasheem Green
  • Shane Ray
  • Elerson Smith
Who hasn't played football on this list for several years???? If so, we want him

blueblood70

Reaction score
I don't know how they go about getting guys off PS is it the same as it typically is? Not sure if it's different with the vets. I just question why they didn't look at him before unless it was for money?
The only rule is you have to sign into the active roster and guarantee a salary for three games... You can't put them on your practice squad you'd have to cut them after three games let them clear waivers and then he can go back to a practice squad that's it that's the rules that I know of anyway unless they have some kind of protection on him I guess we'll find out if we all be patient until about Wednesday I bet they make a decision we hear more stuff I mean that's all we can do

TexasBacon

Reaction score
I'd try Overshown at rushing the passer like they did Micah a few years ago and still trade for a big, run-stopping DT and pray Mazi continues to play like he did against NY. Kneeland is good at stopping the run so they just need to figure out how to generate some pass rush. I know we need Overshown at LB but at least they are deep enough there to let him get some snaps rushing. Definitely will have to bring some more safety blitzes and things like that. Not sure what to do if Micah misses Pittsburg, but hey, with Fields maybe we are better off playing to stop the run anyway.