Twitter: Cowboys plan: Place Lawrence on IR, sign Carl Lawson from P-Squad and bring in players for workout

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
You don't. No team can withstand the injuries that they've had at edge - and that includes Sam Williams.

They'll need to blitz to ever be able to apply pressure.
They’ll have to get creative and also blitz those smaller linebackers more. Use their speed and quick to their advantage

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Picsart-24-09-30-12-30-14-711.jpg

Randy Gregory is with Ricky Williams sleeping in the backyard of Mike Tyson’s field.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You don't. No team can withstand the injuries that they've had at edge - and that includes Sam Williams.

They'll need to blitz to ever be able to apply pressure.
I mean this team has been fortunate. They lost Diggs....what did they do? Bland pulled up. Lost D-Law one year....found out Micah was a pass rusher. I can forgive you for not being able to replace the talent but this is what coaching is. You adapt.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
I mean this team has been fortunate. They lost Diggs....what did they do? Bland pulled up. Lost D-Law one year....found out Micah was a pass rusher. I can forgive you for not being able to replace the talent but this is what coaching is. You adapt.
You can cover for weakness at corner with pressure (which DQ never did) but you can't compensate for having no passrushers. Doesn't matter what you scheme if you do not have any players who command a double or will consistently beat single blockers. It is the same on the offensive side of the ball if you don't have WRs who are going to beat man coverage.

I don't know how anyone can watch football and think that replacing 3 edges is not going to lead to a dip.

gtb1943

Reaction score
we need more pass rush anyway so if we could pick someone up that would be good
a solid mostly run defending end also should not really be that hard to get

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
I don't know how anyone can watch football and think that replacing 3 edges is not going to lead to a dip.
It won't be pretty. This defence is going to struggle.

We need to stop the run so Mazi and (insert new run stopper) have to at the very least slow down the running game.

Bland, Diggs, Lewis Hooker and Wilson have to play out of their minds. The next Thurman's Thieves is what we need.

My concern is opposing QBs will wear their arm out throwing for 1st downs against this lackluster pass rush.