Cowboys player talks Defense & Coach problems against Packers early in the 2023 playoff game

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
How many Kurt Warner videos are in this thread? How educated did everyone get?

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm too upset to type. Check this out.

WTH? Juanyeh Thomas admits the whole Defense and D-Coordinator Dan Quinn QUIT early in the 1st quarter against the Packers during the 2023 Season home playoff loss.

:mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::banghead:

That's not what Thomas says in the video. He talks about the Packers having answer for everything they did. Out coached? sure. Out played? yep?
Never said anything about quitting.

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
LOL. No. They were just beat.

When a player says the opposing team had an "answer to everything" that doesn't mean the team quit. That means they were just straight up manhandled, i.e., outcoached and outplayed for the personnel and scheme that was in place.

I hope this is not an argument for "the defense just quit, therefore Dak didn't suck and isn't responsible for his play in the loss". How many such threads are you going to start suggesting the former? Even Dak said he sucked because it was too obvious to deny.
this deserves more than one like from me,

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yes, but Juanyeh said the Defense gave up early in the 1st quarter when the Packers gained 25-30 yards on 1 play. Dan Quinn never made any adjustments while the Defense quit very early in the game.
Nothing about Quitting or giving up was stated by Thomas. Thomas also said they tried to adjust, but did not do so successfully.

zerofill

Reaction score
They played so bad in that game, you had to wonder if they all bet on Green Bay.