Cowboys Players you look want to see most in Steelers game

John813

Reaction score
The fullbacks in Sewo and Nick. Seems McCarthy wants to keep one if one shows enough.

Jabril Cox, the legend Gifford and Bernard at LB.Does any stand out at ST?
Israel, Reggie, Bossman and Nahshon at CB/S respectively.

McGovern, Ball, Knight, Steele at OL. Any improvement?

DL the rooks.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
What player(s) ,..what position(s) will you be most interested to watch in the Hall of Fame Game vs Steelers this coming Thursday Night ?

- Backup QB situation ?

- Offensive movement and scoring ?

- DL pass rush ? (Gregory, Basham, Gallimore, Osa)

- Run defense ?

- OL Steele, Wiliams at center or J. Ball ?

WR battle - Simi vs Noah, Wilson ?
Wanted to see Dak
Oh well...

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
None of us want to risk the starters in a meaningless game. All he was saying was he wish we could watch them play (i.e.......we are ready for real football and the start of the season). Don't read more into it than what was intended.
If that's what he intended he can speak for himself. Unless you are his agent, I don't particularly give a damn what you think his intent was. ;)

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If that's what he intended he can speak for himself. Unless you are his agent, I don't particularly give a damn what you think his intent was. ;)
I see that you've chosen to go full JERK mode.

Allow me to get out of your way so that you can carry on....

Praxit

Reaction score
..I want to see Big Mike open a KFC bucket of Honey Roasted X-tra crispy chicken and smile at Jerry.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Oh, do you think risking the starters for an exhibition game is a good idea? If so add your name to the list of dumb butts.

Same probability of getting injured in practice maybe.

I thought I saw some data on concussions and surprisingly more concussions occurred in practice than in games. Can’t remember for sure.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
All the rookies and the back up QB to see if we really need to go get someone. But really to me the most important thing to watch for Thursday night is communication on D. Communication on D was horrible last year and led to a lot of blown coverages and folks not getting into their run fits.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I see that you've chosen to go full JERK mode.

Allow me to get out of your way so that you can carry on....
There you go, you should have just been out of my way from the start. Pass the word around. ;)

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Micah Parsons. Probably won’t play a lot though.

I do want to see Joseph and Odighizuwa as well.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
What player(s) ,..what position(s) will you be most interested to watch in the Hall of Fame Game vs Steelers this coming Thursday Night ?

- Backup QB situation ?

- Offensive movement and scoring ?

- DL pass rush ? (Gregory, Basham, Gallimore, Osa)

- Run defense ?

- OL Steele, Wiliams at center or J. Ball ?

WR battle - Simi vs Noah, Wilson ?

Punter battle, rookies, and dline battles.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
all of the new guys. rookies...yup, new free agents... yup. Leave the cowboys veterans at home.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Same probability of getting injured in practice maybe.

I thought I saw some data on concussions and surprisingly more concussions occurred in practice than in games. Can’t remember for sure.
Maybe you're on to something. That explains why Coop, Jarwin, and DLaw aren't practicing, it's just not worth the risk. ;)

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
We want to see if our backups are better than Steelers backups for starters. Preseason is usually we unearth some players from the UDFA pool and we definitely want to evaluate our rookies .