Cowboys Players you look want to see most in Steelers game

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Maybe you're on to something. That explains why Coop, Jarwin, and DLaw aren't practicing, it's just not worth the risk. ;)

Dlaw had back surgery and just came off PUP. Jarwin has been practicing from day 1. Cooper had surgery on his foot.

‘Something tells me I’m in to something good.’

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Dlaw had back surgery and just came off PUP. Jarwin has been practicing from day 1. Cooper had surgery on his foot.

‘Something tells me I’m in to something good.’
Jarwin has been skipping practices, how else do you think Schultz has been getting a chance to play with the 1's? Did you think he was an actual starter? LOL, aww you did! I'm sorry to burst your bubble. :eek:

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Jarwin has been skipping practices, how else do you think Schultz has been getting a chance to play with the 1's? Did you think he was an actual starter? LOL, aww you did! I'm sorry to burst your bubble. :eek:

Seeing Parsons out there with the 1’s must really drive you bat crap crazy. Of course, Jarwin is getting some rest. He tore an ACL. Anyway, #2 TEs get time with the 1’s. And who is to say Schultz is not the #1TE right now? He earned consideration for it with his play.

p.s. I imagine your Parson snake oil sales have tanked these days. Are the kids pointing and laughing at you?

DandyDon52

Reaction score
This being the extra preseason game, we most likely won't have any starters playing. What I wonder is whether Gilbert gets a bunch of playing time or not. With Dak on the shelf...he is the man now. I hope he gets some playing time at least in the first quarter. Let Rush and DiNucci have the 2-4.

Should see plenty of work with Steele, Knight, McGovern, Ball and Maybe Nsheke on the OL. Interested in seeing the TE out of Michigan...seems like he has made an improvement. Lots of WR to watch...

Defense I hope we see Anae and Bohannon. LOts of corners and safeties to work through.
I would give gilbert the whole 1st half, then the other 2 get a qrt in 2nd half.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Seeing Parsons out there with the 1’s must really drive you bat crap crazy. Of course, Jarwin is getting some rest. He tore an ACL. Anyway, #2 TEs get time with the 1’s. And who is to say Schultz is not the #1TE right now? He earned consideration for it with his play.

p.s. I imagine your Parson snake oil sales have tanked these days. Are the kids pointing and laughing at you?
According to the depth chart the Cowboys just released, Jarwin is the starting TE and Schultz is the backup. As for Parsons, he is listed as the starting OLB. He's done well. I never said he was snake oil, I said the way he was being sold to the public was snake oil. Check the record.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
According to the depth chart the Cowboys just released, Jarwin is the starting TE and Schultz is the backup. As for Parsons, he is listed as the starting OLB. He's done well. I never said he was snake oil, I said the way he was being sold to the public was snake oil. Check the record.

Still trying to weasel out of it? Back to that again?

fivetwos

Reaction score
What player(s) ,..what position(s) will you be most interested to watch in the Hall of Fame Game vs Steelers this coming Thursday Night ?

- Backup QB situation ?

- Offensive movement and scoring ?

- DL pass rush ? (Gregory, Basham, Gallimore, Osa)

- Run defense ?

- OL Steele, Wiliams at center or J. Ball ?

WR battle - Simi vs Noah, Wilson ?
Did you hear or read something that said starters will play?

I didn't expect to see them at all.

The last time the team was in this game they didn't play any starters.

Not sure if one less pre season game changed that, but we still have one more than anyone other than Pittsburgh.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
I wanna see all the rookies and new guys brought in to turn around this defense. This defense needs to step up if Dallas is going to go anywhere. DQ is the key man right now.